Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tesla's Ghost

VIP Member
Dallas is filming, I'm sure I've seen this posted somewhere. Hope they are being careful around Mama Dee and her wigs :ROFLMAO:
Maybe even the OC is filming, but not sure about that one.

Nmc11

Does anyone know how to make a new thread?
Tamera left as she was downgraded to “friend” of last season and wasn’t happy with that so left instead.
Very suspicious video of Brandi’s husband, seen some of the blogs saying also looks like a Coke deal as the girl takes something from behind her and passes it to him 🤷‍♀️

Nmc11

Has anyone seen the mid season trailer for Potomac? Was never a fan before but this is the best of the housewives in a long time

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Bet Dawn’s buzzing her cash strapped tits off that Taylor has ‘bagged‘ herself a baller... 6 months (if that) tops before she’s passed around to yet ANOTHER player 🤭🙃

Why has she gone private and deleted a load of posts... she legit thinks shes a wag now, LOL

Attachments

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Do you believe that she tried setting up Dorit last season with the whole dog thing? I never warmed up to her whilst she was on RHOBH but I've been watching Vanderpump Rules and I really like her in that
I think she played on the fact Teddi and Dorit didn’t get along and it backfired. I don’t think she leaked anything to the press but do think it was an inside job.
I don’t see why she got more flack than Teddi though, Teddi was worse for going along with it! I’m bias though because I cannot stand Teddi!

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, these Zoom reunions just mean everyone talks over each other even more than usual - did you catch at one point Denise (I think?) even said "I didn't hear what you said because I was already talking"? So glad RHONY reunion was filmed IRL!

Rinna was unbearable - it really pisses me off when people misuse "gaslighting" - but I think she's deliberately going overboard to save her job for next season.

I cannot stand Kyle and her completely inability to admit she's in the wrong or provide an apology without a caveat. She should have "but I didn't MEAN it that way" tattooed on her forehead. Clear her.
i havent seen the reunion, but I think since she became the "centre" in the intro she has become worse and worse tbh

GlennCoco

VIP Member
I've been watching it too (Kathryn at reunions always just looks bored or ready for a fight), have you watched Southern Charm Savanna? I've just started it too and it's brilliant
Ooh no I havent started that one, I'll add it to my list 👍🏻 i think Kathryn only has 2 moodd; bored or ready to fight 😂 there is no middle ground!!

Maid22

VIP Member
has she said why?! ( i semi think she must be going to rehab...)
Oh that's a shame, she's one of my faves, I hope she takes some time for herself, she's been quite angry this season.

Just caught up with Potomac, next week's looks interesting, sleazy Michael up to his old tricks again.

GlennCoco

VIP Member
As much as I shouldn't, I really like her and season 5 (well the start) she is really likeable and you feel for her.
I'm about half way through season 4 so I will be there soon. What do you think about Cam? I kind of like her but I get total bitchy mean girl vibes from her too

I binge watched the Melbourne franchise last week. So shocked, by the casual racism and fat shaming etc in it, it’s like going back in time 😱

Anyone seen the UK jersey one? It’s so shite 🤪

It’s been a long time since I watched, I know the fat shaming was to do with Lydia and her weight, but what was the casual rascism? I absolutely hated Jackie so so fake “shine shine shine” 🤢

Ester is a game bird. Knew Rachel’s John fancied her... by all accounts being blonde and having a pulse are the only qualifications needed... so flirted like mad in the clothes shop... you could see him thinking is she serious...? if it weren’t for the cameras he would have really made a fool of himself...as for Ashley she fancies him but wouldn’t go beyond silly obvious flirting
Dawn would knock Esters block off if she tried anything with Ashley and Ester knows that. I’m behind a bit on seasons, didn’t Rachel’s husband have an affair or was he just texting someone behind her back? Aren’t they not together anymore?

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Just to add my two cents on RHOBH this season:

Personally, I believe what Brandi is saying. Denise could not have looked more guilty throughout all her denials, especially by making a denial before even being told what it was about! And her saying that Brandi said she has slept with others in the group, but refusing to say who. Surely the others would have heard it at some point from elsewhere if they were rumoured to have slept with Brandi?

In general I am loving this season and all the drama. Loved the episodes at Kyle's party with all the old housewives there (words cannot express though how much I hate Camille). I can't wait to see what else is to come and for the reunion!
Same!! I’m loving this season.. can’t wait for the rest!