The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Gizelle. I think she is a good judge of character (except for when it comes to men) and throws just the right amount of shade. I also like Robyn. She comes across as a very fair person and acts as a good voice of reason.

I am indifferent to Monique. She’s kind of just “there”.

Ashley is extremely deluded and I find her difficult to watch for that reason. Your husband has been accused of sexual assault and infidelity and you want to stick by him?! I can’t fathom it. Karen is frustrating to watch because she thinks she knows best all of the time. Candiace is awful and out of touch with reality. She has no idea how much things really cost and seems to get violent and aggressive quite quickly. I can’t say am a fan of that behaviour.
You have summed up how I feel way more eloquently thank i could have done so thank you 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am watching Potomac at the moment - I love it!!! For anyone watching Potomac, which ladies do you like/not like?
I like Giselle, she more or less owns her bullshit and has a sense of humour.

I used to quite like Ashley but since the rumours started circulating about Michael, I’ve kinda gone off her. Her whole earth mother vibe is a bit cringe.

Bet Dawn’s buzzing her cash strapped tits off that Taylor has ‘bagged‘ herself a baller... 6 months (if that) tops before she’s passed around to yet ANOTHER player 🤭🙃

Why has she gone private and deleted a load of posts... she legit thinks shes a wag now, LOL

Attachments

Ok I'm fairly new to the housewives series and found myself watching Cheshire, New Jersey and Beverley Hills over lockdown. It's quite sad I've watched all three from the start but it gets quite addictive once you start 😂
Which series should I try next?

Reactions: 1
Ok I'm fairly new to the housewives series and found myself watching Cheshire, New Jersey and Beverley Hills over lockdown. It's quite sad I've watched all three from the start but it gets quite addictive once you start 😂
Which series should I try next?
RHONY! I struggled with the first couple of episodes but you need to watch PURELY for Alex and Simon. Pure Housewives gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
RHONY! I struggled with the first couple of episodes but you need to watch PURELY for Alex and Simon. Pure Housewives gold!!
Thank you! Is it as dramatic and crazy as NJ? I loved binge watching that one, I don't think I would have kept up with it all if I'd waited months for new series to air 😂.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching RHONY in the UK currently? A few episodes ago when Ramona helped out with that charity event for sexually abused children, I thought their behaviour was disgusting at the event! Talking over eachother, arguing like children at an event for victims of sexual abuse?? Vile

Thank you! Is it as dramatic and crazy as NJ? I loved binge watching that one, I don't think I would have kept up with it all if I'd waited months for new series to air 😂.
I wouldn’t say it’s as violent lol but it’s still a wild ride 😂😂😂 they tend to use words instead of flipping tables to get across their feelings😂😂

• Haha
Is anyone watching RHONY in the UK currently? A few episodes ago when Ramona helped out with that charity event for sexually abused children, I thought their behaviour was disgusting at the event! Talking over eachother, arguing like children at an event for victims of sexual abuse?? Vile

I wouldn’t say it’s as violent lol but it’s still a wild ride 😂😂😂 they tend to use words instead of flipping tables to get across their feelings😂😂
Oh no pulling out hair/weaves/extensions or punching sister in laws 😂

• Haha
It's cray cray on a different level. Not quite as physical but hilarious watching these privileged 'ladies' cope with life :ROFLMAO:

It's cray cray on a different level. Not quite as physical but hilarious watching these privileged 'ladies' cope with life :ROFLMAO:
Also....I already mentioned and I cannot mention enough....Simon and Alex. They are the reason you need to watch.

Me! Just started Season 12.

Not a fan of LuAnn.

Sonja has some great comedy gold moments.

Really like Bethenny and I'm sad she's not in this season.

Thought Kelly was absolutely bonkers!

Ramona blows hot and cold but I'm appreciating how bonkers she is :ROFLMAO:

Oh no pulling out hair/weaves/extensions or punching sister in laws 😂
Ummm no it’s more psychological manipulation 😂😂😰

Also....I already mentioned and I cannot mention enough....Simon and Alex. They are the reason you need to watch.

Me! Just started Season 12.

Not a fan of LuAnn.

Sonja has some great comedy gold moments.

Really like Bethenny and I'm sad she's not in this season.

Thought Kelly was absolutely bonkers!

Ramona blows hot and cold but I'm appreciating how bonkers she is :ROFLMAO:
God Luann has lost the plot 😂🙄 insufferable but I do feel a bit sorry for her 🥺 I love Bethenny ❤ Dorinda's just a resentful nasty drunk 🤬 I actually think Ramona has a good heart in there somewhere lol

Reactions: 4
It's a different flavour of dramatic and crazy! No Shakespearean family dynamics and violent brawls, but it's the most consistently hilarious and the season 3 "scary island" episodes are some of the best housewives of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to add my two cents on RHOBH this season:

Personally, I believe what Brandi is saying. Denise could not have looked more guilty throughout all her denials, especially by making a denial before even being told what it was about! And her saying that Brandi said she has slept with others in the group, but refusing to say who. Surely the others would have heard it at some point from elsewhere if they were rumoured to have slept with Brandi?

In general I am loving this season and all the drama. Loved the episodes at Kyle's party with all the old housewives there (words cannot express though how much I hate Camille). I can't wait to see what else is to come and for the reunion!

Reactions: 5
Just to add my two cents on RHOBH this season:

Personally, I believe what Brandi is saying. Denise could not have looked more guilty throughout all her denials, especially by making a denial before even being told what it was about! And her saying that Brandi said she has slept with others in the group, but refusing to say who. Surely the others would have heard it at some point from elsewhere if they were rumoured to have slept with Brandi?

In general I am loving this season and all the drama. Loved the episodes at Kyle's party with all the old housewives there (words cannot express though how much I hate Camille). I can't wait to see what else is to come and for the reunion!
Same!! I’m loving this season.. can’t wait for the rest!

Rinna and Kyle are the absolute worst in the latest episode. Truly unbearable. They need to go after this season, along with Teddi and Erika.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.