The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity of dawn posting a makeup video. Womans got more front than tesco!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I’ve just been on to look but can’t see anything Hanna has said. What a cheeky witch Dawn is, all that grief she gave Hanna aswell! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s deleting hannas comments! And definitely had her lashes etc done in lockdown!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Dawn is such a hypocrite! Pointing out it’s a paid post makes it WORSE not better, it just shows she will do anything for money!! Why have iconic even sent it to her? She’s not even a make up blogger she probably asked to do a paid partnership 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s actually a massive prick I can’t cope

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Go and watch both Dawn’s and Hanna’s Insta stories now before they disappear! Stories, not grid posts! Proper going for each other! 👀

Reactions: 5
Oh you just reminded me I need to watch this weeks RHOA.
I love OC and BH housewife's and am really sad that Orange County is just coming to an end.
Does anybody watch Vanderpump Rules I love that.

I am off to Altana now.
I love N.Y. and OC and BH. Never got on with Vanderpum Rules.

Reactions: 2
Wow. The series where Leanne and Dawns money troubles come out is eye opening. WTF is Esters game there??? Thank god Lauren speaks some sense in Dubai says ‘Ester you’re acting like a head’ I mean wtf is the power Dawn has over these people??? It’s like she fills people with poison and sits and watches while they fight her battles 🤮

I’m watching the old seasons at the mo and ampika constantly talks in cliches/quotes etc it’s infuriating it’s like she swallowed a book of inspirational quotes from a MLM handbook.
Also her being in love with her ex was as tedious to watch as Lauren’s divorce.

I think Lauren shouts because the sit down parts involve a certain amount of acting and she can’t act for tit.
I can only watch RHOC and the series from Potomac, I just can’t get into any of the others.

Reactions: 3
Note how Dawn only responds to the positive comments on her Instagram.
I think Hanna is a bit of a desperado and as for Foxy face, he’s just making a twit of himself, but Dawn is plain nasty through and through.
I think Ash is blind to her awfulness because they have a good sex life.....some men are pleased by that and that alone.

I know that Lauren asked someone to make her a 'gifted' cake for her perfume launch, therefore giving the very talented creator of the cake lots of SM coverage of cake at the launch. This never materialised as Lauren kept the cake for herself and nothing was posted on SM. Took this lady days to create this stunning cake, she was so upset, so she confronted Lauren, she blocked her, what a witch.
😡😡😡😡 not surprised . Lauren seems a slippery snake

Go and watch both Dawn’s and Hanna’s Insta stories now before they disappear! Stories, not grid posts! Proper going for each other! 👀
😂😂😂 loved it

Reactions: 2
I think the problem with low level celebs like Dawn, Hanna etc is that they have tasted a bit of fame and recognition and are so desperate to retain it that they go to any length and are basically making it up as they go along.
Do they have any self respect ?
Put Dawn in a room with a group of ordinary, averagely educated women and they would gently and politely slaughter her !!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.