The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always presumed the hen do thing was a bit like the whole scripted reality TOWIE stuff, where they make some of it up for our entertainment. Surely none of the women actually thought they were invited to the wedding when they hadn't receive an invite and Hanna was in the final stages of planning it.. The cake stuff for definite seemed scripted to me. It's probably all scripted though isn't it.. I'll shut up talking out loud now ha.

Reactions: 7
I see Christine has designed some Gymwear and her bestie Tanya is modelling it. I see irony with this as Christine hardly wears any clothes, if she does its 3 sizes to small and has her nips exposed 😀
Why does Christine have such low self esteem that she can only express herself by showing off her body in the scantiest clothes regardless of hw cold it is.
Her desperation is pitiful.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Designed
Why does Christine have such low self esteem that she can only express herself by showing off her body in the scantiest clothes regardless of hw cold it is.
Her desperation is pitiful.
Designed swimwear, more like a fashion design graduate has done all the hard work and Christine gets the credit.

Christine doesn’t have much, or any substance, so she uses her sexuality because what else does she have?! Compared to the others as well she hasn’t much that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Designed

Designed swimwear, more like a fashion design graduate has done all the hard work and Christine gets the credit.

Christine doesn’t have much, or any substance, so she uses her sexuality because what else does she have?! Compared to the others as well she hasn’t much that way.
So sad that she has nothing to offer but her body....what will happen when she ages?
Paddy Mac is a bit of a twit too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Designed

Yes i think you're right, don't think she designed them at all. Christine couldn't remember where she went on holiday, she thought they was in Rome when they went to Athens. Unless she said it to get a laugh as she has nothing else to offer.

Reactions: 4
All reali
I always presumed the hen do thing was a bit like the whole scripted reality TOWIE stuff, where they make some of it up for our entertainment. Surely none of the women actually thought they were invited to the wedding when they hadn't receive an invite and Hanna was in the final stages of planning it.. The cake stuff for definite seemed scripted to me. It's probably all scripted though isn't it.. I'll shut up talking out loud now ha.

Reality shows have to be scripted to a certain degree otherwise the cameras would just be walking about wilynily hoping for some drama!
So sad that she has nothing to offer but her body....what will happen when she ages?
Paddy Mac is a bit of a twit too.
I am sure that she does have something to offer but maybe she has low self esteem or maybe she feels bad against all the others who have their own businesses, or got their own when they got their hands on their mans money, maybe Paddy treats her like a sex doll, she certainly looks that way. It is sad and I feel for her having 3 autistic kids, that’s really sad and a lot to cope with.

Reactions: 2
All reali

Reality shows have to be scripted to a certain degree otherwise the cameras would just be walking about wilynily hoping for some drama!

I am sure that she does have something to offer but maybe she has low self esteem or maybe she feels bad against all the others who have their own businesses, or got their own when they got their hands on their mans money, maybe Paddy treats her like a sex doll, she certainly looks that way. It is sad and I feel for her having 3 autistic kids, that’s really sad and a lot to cope with.
I think she’s ges along with the Trophy wife image Paddy seems to need for his ego.
I hope their children have a nanny who has knowledge of autism too.
Are they all autistic?
I thought the girl was not.
Either way, Christine is a terrible role model for young females!

Tanya can't talk without her hands, I've noticed for a while especially when she's at home discussing about the show.
Dawn is a tit stirer, she's playing the victim card. She's told the other housewives that Hanna had been bitching about them but wont say what Hanna had supposedly said. Then when Hanna confronted Dawn about it, Dawn asked "what did I say that you said" knowing full well Hanna can't answer. Very psychological in my opinion and goes to show Dawn is trying to play Hanna against the other girls and making up crap that isn't true.
But what s stopping Hanna from saying; “tell me exactly what I’m supposed to have said about them?”
They never talk in direct dialogue, it’s so stupid.
It’s all ...” you don’t have my back” and “do one” and rubbish, empty phases like those.

Reactions: 13
Ha ha, I do this, try to justify their behaviour, but then realise it's all a load of bollocks anyway! Doesn't stop me watching though.

There was one example at a reunion between Seema and Lauren. Brian started talking about Seema slagging off Lauren's perfume launch, and just before they started arguing, Seema winked at Lauren. Like 'woohoo, it's our turn to scream at each other'.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I see on the preview of the reunion show Dawn flounces off again and takes her mic off as per usual 'I'm not doing this' also noticed Brian Dowling has a new set of teeth. I wonder how he got this gig he is rubbish.

• Haha
OMG the reunions!!
Brian is useless .....he cannot control them and is as flake as they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t see how the reunion is going to be any good with them all FaceTiming. They all talkover each other at the best of times and struggle to make sense.

I’m struggling to believe Rachel is 45. Is that mean? She just seems older. And Dawn I’m sure she’s been mid 40s since about series 5. I watch it and feel glad that not one of them is my friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rachel is about to disappear up her own arse. Liked her at the beginning but seen a change in her over the past 12months.
Lauren is a man in drag/part time pants Dame.
Just watched Monday’s episode.
Words fail me.....
Defo hiding a cock

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the fillers, lip pumping and surgery gives them this weird look making it difficult to actually know how old they are.
They don’t look young or old, just fake!

Reactions: 7
All the fillers, lip pumping and surgery gives them this weird look making it difficult to actually know how old they are.
They don’t look young or old, just fake!
Lauren has massively overdone the fillers and looks very... like there’s a bulldog clip at the back of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do they not see how awful they look?
Yes Lauren looks the worse by a mile.
Dawn is second worse, Tanya s third and Rachel forth.

Rachel’s camel toe was minging!! Mines doesn’t look that different but the only person that can see it is me!!😂😂

She didn’t seem to bother to erase it fast enough either, Seema kept telling her too and Rachel just didn’t seem ‘urgent’ about it, I would’ve cried on the spot and rushed home to dive under the covers!!😂😂

If I had the funds then I would so get vagina rejuvenation!

• Heart
  • Haha
I think Rachel left it up because she is so desperate for male attention having been cheated on by John, who is beyond ugly, that her self esteem is shattered.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.