The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see how the reunion is going to be any good with them all FaceTiming. They all talkover each other at the best of times and struggle to make sense.
It's absolutely crap. I think I am going to use the tv remote. Best thing is seeing some off them with no makeup 😱😱👹👺🤮

WTF is Hannah waring OMG yuckkkk

Reactions: 4
Recorded tonight’s reunion as I watching something else so watching now and all I’m seeing is a lot of tits. What is that hideous neon dress Dawn is wearing 🤮 I love that she went to Aldi though haha

Love that dawn went to aldi, definitely had her down as a waitrose shopper.

Right, I’ve walked the dog, fed him & the cat, I’ve emptied the dishwasher, put a wash on and transferred it to the tumble-drier. Now I’m going to treat/torture myself with the RHOCh Zoom Reunion. Presumably it’ll be a car crash, as usual? Coffee at the ready, here goes...

First observation - all the flowers everywhere makes the rooms look like a funeral directors.

Second observation - Tanya looks better without the trowelled on slap.

How do the men have such tidy hair? 🤔

I know Seema cut Sandeep’s hair (is it wrong that I quite fancy Sandeep, he’s the only attractive one, as far as I’m concerned) but what about the others? They all have neat, short hair. Have all of the women discovered their hairdressing skills or have they had sneaky, secret haircuts?

I’ve had to cut my husband and son’s hair and I’m absolute dogshit at it. I find it impossible to believe that women who don’t even do their own beauty maintenance can suddenly cut men’s hair into a passable style. Or was it just a case of the reunion being filmed early on in lockdown before everyone’s hair went to tit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Watching the reunion now, I agree Tanya looks better without a lot of make up but you can tell how much filler & botox she normally has, it wearing off made her look a bit off imo. She looks a bit melted?

I don't think I'm keen on any of these women anymore, but I can't stop watching haha! The reunions are so predictable now, cue Dawn storming off :rolleyes:

I cringe at Hannah & her husband, there's just something about them both.

Reactions: 10
Ester looked amazing in that black swimming costume dance clip. It does make me feel a bit sad that she’s dumped her toddler with her mum and her ex so that she can live part time in Spain with another tacky shag though 😟. I know it’s no different to the hundreds and thousands of fathers who do the same but it’s still sad that the baby is being split between her granny and her dad with her mum popping in every now and again. Though obviously they’ve been on lockdown together, so I wonder how that’s gone.

I cannot stand Royston but I did laugh at his clip. Good on him for doing that.

Dawn’s face when she’s crying in Athens. It’s so hard to tell whether she means it or not. It’s because her normal expressions are totally frozen and distorted by Botox and fillers. She was trying to grimace and her face just wouldn’t do it. It made about 25% of the expression and then couldn’t go any further.

Poor Ester still getting hammered about that stupid baby comment. Dawn shouting over everyone and walking out. Such a drama queen.

Did Nicole even speak during the reunion? There was barely any point in her being there.

Poor Tanya on those stairs 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ester looked amazing in that black swimming costume dance clip. It does make me feel a bit sad that she’s dumped her toddler with her mum and her ex so that she can live part time in Spain with another tacky shag though 😟. I know it’s no different to the hundreds and thousands of fathers who do the same but it’s still sad that the baby is being split between her granny and her dad with her mum popping in every now and again. Though obviously they’ve been on lockdown together, so I wonder how that’s gone.

I cannot stand Royston but I did laugh at his clip. Good on him for doing that.

Dawn’s face when she’s crying in Athens. It’s so hard to tell whether she means it or not. It’s because her normal expressions are totally frozen and distorted by Botox and fillers. She was trying to grimace and her face just wouldn’t do it. It made about 25% of the expression and then couldn’t go any further.

Poor Ester still getting hammered about that stupid baby comment. Dawn shouting over everyone and walking out. Such a drama queen.

Did Nicole even speak during the reunion? There was barely any point in her being there.

Poor Tanya on those stairs 😲
Esther is hot! She looks fab I think just not onboard with her dress sense.

• Haha
I’ve got it recorded but I don’t even know if I want to watch it 😂🙈 I know it’s the last ep so I should see it through but I don’t think I’ll bother watching the next series, I much prefer the American ones! Australian ones NO, did anyone ever see the Canadian one?? That really was awful

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve got it recorded but I don’t even know if I want to watch it 😂🙈 I know it’s the last ep so I should see it through but I don’t think I’ll bother watching the next series, I much prefer the American ones! Australian ones NO, did anyone ever see the Canadian one?? That really was awful
Oh you just reminded me I need to watch this weeks RHOA.
I love OC and BH housewife's and am really sad that Orange County is just coming to an end.
Does anybody watch Vanderpump Rules I love that.

I am off to Altana now.

Reactions: 3
Oh you just reminded me I need to watch this weeks RHOA.
I love OC and BH housewife's and am really sad that Orange County is just coming to an end.
Does anybody watch Vanderpump Rules I love that.

I am off to Altana now.
OMG Atlanta is definitely one of my faves 😂 Kenya Moore is a law unto herself

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just watched the reunion.
Best of luck to Lauren if her Mr Right has a lot of boxes to tick, she is far from a catch herself.
Hanna’s top lip looked pumped up. Foxy must have been giving her injections.
Dawn showed her true colours very well and only left when she knew she had lost all the arguments.
Brian was slightly better at hosting but that’s not saying much because he is really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know that Lauren asked someone to make her a 'gifted' cake for her perfume launch, therefore giving the very talented creator of the cake lots of SM coverage of cake at the launch. This never materialised as Lauren kept the cake for herself and nothing was posted on SM. Took this lady days to create this stunning cake, she was so upset, so she confronted Lauren, she blocked her, what a witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I totally agree. She is so toxic that she must have poison running through her veins or could that be the botox overload seeping from her face? I can barely watch the program anymore because of the concentrated levels of superficial narcissism is way too high.

I have to mention Christine Mcguiness. She's actually the worst of them. She may seem harmless but her level of narcissism is off the charts. I feel so sorry for her kids. I think she has 2 autistic children.

While Autism can be caused by genetic factors, the environment in which a baby is born can play a part too. In her case it was possibly due to a lack of motherly bonding and eye contact in early development. Bet she spends most of her time in front of the mirror instead of playing with her kids. Highly narcissistic parents are incredibly damaging to the emotional wellbeing of their children.

You are joking? I can’t take such an uneducated comment like this?

Reactions: 5
Worst reunion, why only 1 part should be 2 or 3 parts.

Please itv get rid of Brian, he thinks it's his show, talking way too much, too many monologues.

Atlanta hw is far superior and the latest reunion was the best especially with the zoom /video conferencing.

Reactions: 2
Worst reunion, why only 1 part should be 2 or 3 parts.

Please itv get rid of Brian, he thinks it's his show, talking way too much, too many monologues.

Atlanta hw is far superior and the latest reunion was the best especially with the zoom /video conferencing.
Oh I think the best reunion so far is Orange County, that really is my absolute fav.
My Monday nights are not going to be the same again with out them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.