The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="CrackRatcher, post: 1480384, member: 33371"
I would of if I was Rachel and I’d be invited to taste cakes , considering she doesn’t kick of either ..
[/QUOTE]
Actually yeah, maybe Rachel had a point. No one else did though - particularly Ester who seemed to take it the hardest 🤔

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="CrackRatcher, post: 1480384, member: 33371"
I would of if I was Rachel and I’d be invited to taste cakes , considering she doesn’t kick of either ..
Actually yeah, maybe Rachel had a point. No one else did though - particularly Ester who seemed to take it the hardest 🤔
[/QUOTE]
Erghhh I wouldn’t invite Ester anywhere she’d Proberly try run of with the groom

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think dawn has a drink problem, it’s becoming more and more clear as the series go on! She’s always sluring and legless, starting arguments and then playing the victim when people want answers. She ties herself up in so many lies, she can’t even remember why she’s arguing.
she did stop drinking at one point on the show. She can't handle her drink. I notice on last weeks show she was really slurring her words. If she didn't drink she wouldn't get into all these arguments. I remember the Sintta row which ended up with her in court. She needs to stop drinking. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/housewives-cheshire-star-dawn-ward-8160756

I understand why Hanna only invited Seema to the hwr wedding. I would say its to prevent any arguments amongst the girls. In earlier series Tanya had her youngest christened as there was a massive disagreement which kind of ruined the event.

At least with Dawn, it confirmed our suspicions about the white stuff (not the shop) 🤣
I'd love to see an alternative universe version of Dawn loving The White Stuff clothes, with no make up, zero fillers and off for a camping holiday this summer 🤣

Tbf she'd probably still be a proper Karen and drink too much on the campsite and end up shouting at all the other families :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to see an alternative universe version of Dawn loving The White Stuff clothes, with no make up, zero fillers and off for a camping holiday this summer 🤣

Tbf she'd probably still be a proper Karen and drink too much on the campsite and end up shouting at all the other families :ROFLMAO:
She definitely would 😂😂
She a chav and that ain’t gonna change!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think for hanna it is was pure nasty to invite some of the girls to taste cake for her wedding and do other prep stuff and to endure weeks of listening to her talking about the wedding for her to last minute turn around and say ‘oh by the way you aren’t invited’ I think anyone would be pissed at that.. & it’s right she did only invite seema because she made the bridesmaid dresses 😂😂
They even held a Hen for her in Prague.
I remember both Ester and Rachel were genuinely shocked at not being invited.

Reactions: 3
Regardless of the shock over invites, I think the hen was part of the tv production, a storyline rather than a genuine idea from friend to friend. I’m not a fan of Hanna or her rubber faced husband but I don’t blame them for not inviting the majority of the RHOC women to their wedding. After all, they are her cast mates on a trashy tv show known for overblown drama, not her real friends.

The cake tasting thing was low class though. However, again, I can’t help but wonder if that was a production team set up as it seemed that Hanna had already chosen the cake flavours and decorations, so what was the point in the tasting? I think it was just a scene for the tv, not a real part of Hanna’s wedding planning.

Reactions: 14
Love Dawn there’s more to her than meets the eye
I don’t see the point inn Lauren being brought back she’s as interesting as a wet fish

• Haha
Lauren is a man in drag/part time pants Dame.
Just watched Monday’s episode.
Words fail me.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regardless of the shock over invites, I think the hen was part of the tv production, a storyline rather than a genuine idea from friend to friend. I’m not a fan of Hanna or her rubber faced husband but I don’t blame them for not inviting the majority of the RHOC women to their wedding. After all, they are her cast mates on a trashy tv show known for overblown drama, not her real friends.

The cake tasting thing was low class though. However, again, I can’t help but wonder if that was a production team set up as it seemed that Hanna had already chosen the cake flavours and decorations, so what was the point in the tasting? I think it was just a scene for the tv, not a real part of Hanna’s wedding planning.
Cake tasting is generally something you do with your groom or people actually involved in planning the wedding and it was only a few weeks before the wedding wasn’t it so I’d say the same it was set up for scenes.

Reactions: 10
I think the fact that none of Hannah’s actual friends, or bridesmaids were on the hen do should have given them a clue that it wasn’t real?
Love Dawn there’s more to her than meets the eye
I don’t see the point inn Lauren being brought back she’s as interesting as a wet fish
What you see is what you get with Dawn. A calculating, aggressive, vindictive, narcissistic psychopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to see what laurens kids think of the way she acts.. I’d want the world to swallow me whole if my mum acted like that on national tv..

And Rachel’s grown up daughters!!
They must be dying of shame, especially as she referees to herself as a ‘posh girl’ 😹😹

I think the fact that none of Hannah’s actual friends, or bridesmaids were on the hen do should have given them a clue that it wasn’t real?

What you see is what you get with Dawn. A calculating, aggressive, vindictive, narcissistic psychopath.
Oh do you know her please tell us more?

I see Christine has designed some Gymwear and her bestie Tanya is modelling it. I see irony with this as Christine hardly wears any clothes, if she does its 3 sizes to small and has her nips exposed 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Exactly. If it was her proper hen do then surely some other friends would have been there. Like her bridesmaids

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.