The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with last week's episode.
Does Elle ever cover her stomach up? I'm sure she is showing off her body in the hopes it makes the other ladies insecure. She's too thin with a peculiar shape to her, and looks emaciated. I've heard being too thin can be ageing and it definitely is with Elle. She has an irritating personality as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauren Simon’s daughter rumoured for Love Island. Give me a break.
Haha I was saying that in the ex islanders thread, she doesn’t seem to be an ‘influencer’ so that’s something
Kinda hope it’s true and we get to see Lauren come into the villa cos she wouldn’t hold back if anyone dogged her daughter (Wardy’s words 😂)

Reactions: 4
Haha I was saying that in the ex islanders thread, she doesn’t seem to be an ‘influencer’ so that’s something
Kinda hope it’s true and we get to see Lauren come into the villa cos she wouldn’t hold back if anyone dogged her daughter (Wardy’s words 😂)
The only thing I find more annoying than influencers is girls who try to give off an indie hippy dippy cool girl aesthetic, when they’re middle class as anything, raised in a multi million pound house and was privately educated. Which is everything she’s give off on the show and on her Instagram 😂. Interesting they’ve gone away from the traditional fillers and fake tits type they usually cast though.

Reactions: 1
Forgot there were threads for this shitshow 😂
Am-peeka-boo seems to now be batshit crazy compared to when she was first on it, years ago. She's acting (and dressing) like she's some sort of fairy godmother who pass-agg lords it over the other women. We've all seen your finace (finance more like) luv
Ell's bolt-ons make me recoil every time they make an appearance (which is a lot) Her look is so weird and dated

Reactions: 8
Forgot there were threads for this shitshow 😂
Am-peeka-boo seems to now be batshit crazy compared to when she was first on it, years ago. She's acting (and dressing) like she's some sort of fairy godmother who pass-agg lords it over the other women. We've all seen your finace (finance more like) luv
Ell's bolt-ons make me recoil every time they make an appearance (which is a lot) Her look is so weird and dated
Is it possible for Ampika to be more crazy? 😂
We are truly over the glory days of this show, mind when Ampika turned up naked to Leanne’s birthday hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw someone post on a different social media channel ( apologies if it’s this one as ive had a bonkers day ) that ampika looks like different parts of a rag doll all thrown together and now I can’t unsee it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I hallucinate or does Hannah pop up in next week's?? Thought we'd seen the back of that annoying twit
Kind of see all these franchises like a never ending game of WhAcK-A-Mole. One cast member may disappear... but not for long. As soon as they leave the show, you think FINALLY <insert name here> has left the building, no sooner do the bastards pop back up on the screen, just as you've forgotten them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tanya Bardsley is on This Morning and she has absolutely fucked her face. She has the presentation of someone who has just been to the dentist and had their mouth numbed for a filling. It’s lopsided and she’s slurring.
What has she done to herself ???

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tanya Bardsley is on This Morning and she has absolutely fucked her face. She has the presentation of someone who has just been to the dentist and had their mouth numbed for a filling. It’s lopsided and she’s slurring.
What has she done to herself ???
Just came here to say the same. She looks like a Chipmunk who's had a stroke.
She used to be really pretty with the less obvious overdone filler. She must watch herself back and think the same, surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just came here to say the same. She looks like a Chipmunk who's had a stroke.
She used to be really pretty with the less obvious overdone filler. She must watch herself back and think the same, surely.
Does no one close to her have the balls to tell her to stop cos she looks ridiculous? Or do you think she just doesn’t listen? My mates would slap me round the house if I looked like that!

Reactions: 6
Does no one close to her have the balls to tell her to stop cos she looks ridiculous? Or do you think she just doesn’t listen? My mates would slap me round the house if I looked like that!
I know. You'd think they would wouldn't you.

Reactions: 1
Her fella must love the overdone sex doll look

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A lot of the problem is her teeth tbh.
didn’t she say the ‘reason’ she got her face lift or eye lift whatever it was in the first place was something to do with overuse of Botox causing her eyebrows to drop permanently. I didn’t know that was a thing and I always took it the face she had throughout RHOC was her actual face.

She got this terrifying ventriloquist dummy face done and then tried saying ‘ahh this is how I’m meant to look, Botox just made my eyebrows drop’. Fuckin bizarre!

Reactions: 3