The Real Housewives of Cheshire #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one expecting a divorce announcement soon from hanna
Hmm not sure about divorce. I get more post natal anxiety/ depression vibes from hanna. It is hard having young kids and although she does have help it’s still hard going from one to two kids, both who need you 24/7 at that age
---
I am not excusing Nicole but there is obviously something going on there too - premenopausal and Joe’s health scare.
Rachel is way over the top - her venom towards Paige was a bit much - how would she feel if, say Lauren; spoke to her daughter the way she spoke to/about Paige? Paige is 25, Rachel is 48.
i also though maybe given that she’d had cancer and it was a cancer event it might have brought back difficult thoughts for her 🤔 doesn’t excuse her behaviour but could explain the over reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am not excusing Nicole but there is obviously something going on there too - premenopausal and Joe’s health scare.
Rachel is way over the top - her venom towards Paige was a bit much - how would she feel if, say Lauren; spoke to her daughter the way she spoke to/about Paige? Paige is 25, Rachel is 48.
I thought this too. Nicole over-reacted but she was obviously emotional and on edge from the outset. She misheard and jumped to conclusions but let’s have it right, she’s been attacked by Lystra unfairly, is at an event that hits home and then hears a comment about Lystra not being there… emotions bubbled to surface and she misread the situation. She came back at least and supported Seema which is more than the others would have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought this too. Nicole over-reacted but she was obviously emotional and on edge from the outset. She misheard and jumped to conclusions but let’s have it right, she’s been attacked by Lystra unfairly, is at an event that hits home and then hears a comment about Lystra not being there… emotions bubbled to surface and she misread the situation. She came back at least and supported Seema which is more than the others would have done.
why has no one pulled up lystra yet on how she aggressively behaved at the dinner party? can see from the clip for next episode that natasha is going to say she doesn’t want anything to do with nicole because of her behaviour, but what about lystra? i don’t think nicole behaves well, but i do think she’s an easy target for the other women to pick on her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As much ad I think Nicole behaved badly at the cancer event. I have always thought she's misunderstood on the show. She's very sarcastic and her sense of humour seems to fall flat with the others. My family are from Essex so I kind of get her vibe and jokes 🤣 and I have often felt sorry for her. She needs to be more savvy and box clever with those girls but she just can't. I felt sad for Nicole when the Corn beef kitten ( aka natasha) made out she'd come to her changing room to gossip. Nicole was just giving her the low down of what had been happening and Natahsha ran with it and made out Nicole was tit stirring, to score points with the others. Nataha is contrived and calculated, Nicole is just stupid 🙄

why has no one pulled up lystra yet on how she aggressively behaved at the dinner party? can see from the clip for next episode that natasha is going to say she doesn’t want anything to do with nicole because of her behaviour, but what about lystra? i don’t think nicole behaves well, but i do think she’s an easy target for the other women to pick on her
Lystra seems to be untouchable. They've all blown smoke up her massive arse since day one.

• Heart
Why has Natasha rewritten history and forgot Kerry was in Atomic Kitten. In that museum shes not on the cds and she isnt from Liverpool so not one of her "three scousegirls".

What does seema look like in that pink frock

• Haha
  • Heart
Why has Natasha rewritten history and forgot Kerry was in Atomic Kitten. In that museum shes not on the cds and she isnt from Liverpool so not one of her "three scousegirls".

What does seema look like in that pink frock
Maybe she’s jealous that Kerry is more well known. Wasn’t Kerry‘s replacement from Stockport?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All the fawning of Natasha does my head in. She seems horrible woman
I’ve not watched this series, but keep up to date on here and from what I’ve seen on her on other shows she doesn’t seem very nice.

Reactions: 4
I’ve not watched this series, but keep up to date on here and from what I’ve seen on her on other shows she doesn’t seem very nice.
That tear, the hanky dabbing it away, just as the camera was on her…

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on last weeks ep, what was wrong with Nicole? Why did she kick off like that?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.