The Real Housewives of Cheshire #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god he only comes up to her titties
Perfect height for him 😂. This is one of the more respectable outfits Ampika has worn. You have to give it to her, she has a type. Mark was a short, old millionaire too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooo a friend of mine was on a job recently and was speaking to one of the blokes on the job! He mentioned he may be on TV soon in RHOC, because he’s seeing Lauren!! For over a year apparently, but she’s only just invited him to an event where there was cameras! He said it was mental. And apparently he also went to a party last year with her and other housewives, they got ushered into a room upstairs and there was a HUGE bag of coke for everyone annd anyone at the party!
Absolutely gross!
Also she’s requested a certain Chanel bag for her bday & he was laughing saying he’ll have to go have a look down the market 🤣 let’s just say he’s not on her level of wealth to say the least!
Lauren mentioned her new bloke on the last episode. Is this the same guy, with a house in spain?

Reactions: 1
I loved Ampika, but not a bleeping chance she's 41, defo doctored her birth certificate.

Just started watching the new series and Natasha needs to get in the bleeping bin 😒 she's some washed up 5x5 ex mediocre bandmember with the most hideous new surname. 😅

Haha yes I know it’s immature but I had a wee laugh to myself when she said ‘baby gay is on the way’

Imagine going through school with gay as your surname 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god he only comes up to her titties
That’s probably all he wants to see 😄
---
I loved Ampika, but not a bleeping chance she's 41, defo doctored her birth certificate.

Just started watching the new series and Natasha needs to get in the bleeping bin 😒 she's some washed up 5x5 ex mediocre bandmember with the most hideous new surname. 😅
Ampika has been 41 for the last decade 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauren mentioned her new bloke on the last episode. Is this the same guy, with a house in spain?
The plumber from Huddersfield, apparently he went to another event that was filming and she kicked off about something had a strop and stormed out…they’re not together now, he doesn’t know how much will be shown on tele but he was filmed 2-3times. Once bringing her breakfast in bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ he got asked to do it by production

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who told Seema she has rhythm and can dance? She’s delusional.
Also, I don’t mind Sheena but I hate the way her mouth twists to the side when she talks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well
The plumber from Huddersfield, apparently he went to another event that was filming and she kicked off about something had a strop and stormed out…they’re not together now, he doesn’t know how much will be shown on tele but he was filmed 2-3times. Once bringing her breakfast in bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ he got asked to do it by production
he must have been willing to do it I’m sure loza is hard to listen too he’s had a lucky escape

Reactions: 6
Who told Seema she has rhythm and can dance? She’s delusional.

Also, I don’t mind Sheena but I hate the way her mouth twists to the side when she talks.
sad of me i know but when anyone watches This Morning have you seen the Arnold Clark advert thats on. Theres a young black girl and she really reminds me of Sheena as though she could be her daughter. I thinks its because they both have flaring nostrils

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The other highlight of today’s ep - Sheena going on and on about being sarf London, like she’s some sort of OG 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we really need a scene of lauren in her underwear in bed chatting about how she had sex last night? is this how low grade the show has now become 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.