The Real Housewives of Cheshire #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nicole needs a witch slap or something fancy behaving like that at a cancer charity event 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the end of that made me cry. As a cancer survivor it was a bit close to home.
But what sort of a shrieking harpy is Nicole? No need for that kind of nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought Nicole’s behaviour was shocking at the cancer awareness event. I couldn’t see that Sheena did anything wrong, just commented on the absence of one of the group members.

Reactions: 9
Nicole should be ashamed of herself.

I still can't stand Natasha Hamilton.

Reactions: 19
What's made you think things are that bad between them?
She has gave differing accounts of where he is - said he was home with kids then said he was away working. I feel like she is making excuses as to why he isn’t with her. Going away from group to take telephone calls from him. I just feel they are planting seeds there is trouble in the relationship. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
I think so he looks shifty to me like he doesn't want to be there
I've always found their relationship to be a bit odd. Not believable. I've often thought he's gay and they had an arrangement or something. He had women falling at his feet for years according to the other housewives yet he ended up with Hannah..

Reactions: 12
Nicole should be ashamed of herself.

I still can't stand Natasha Hamilton.
Natasha grinds my gears she's acts like she's above all the rowing who's she kidding
---
I am thinking that too 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think they've tried to do too much too soon both have their own business' which is fair doo's but then the big wedding n then two kids bk to bk its a lot for anyone (n I know she has help nanny's whatever).

Maybe you can't have everything in life eh?
I definitely think her tears a few weeks ago were something related to home life not the paige/seema saga

Reactions: 8
I've always found their relationship to be a bit odd. Not believable. I've often thought he's gay and they had an arrangement or something. He had women falling at his feet for years according to the other housewives yet he ended up with Hannah..
There’s more chemistry between me and my house plant.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s more chemistry between me and my house plant.
Remember the episode lauren went to him pre hanna for some sort of thread face lift n she was flirting with him n said on camera how hot he was 🤣

Stacey forsey was there as her moral support n he said Stacey was perfect n didn't need anything 'done'

Reactions: 7
Remember the episode lauren went to him pre hanna for some sort of thread face lift n she was flirting with him n said on camera how hot he was 🤣

Stacey forsey was there as her moral support n he said Stacey was perfect n didn't need anything 'done'
I remember that episode

Reactions: 3
I definitely think her tears a few weeks ago were something related to home life not the paige/seema saga
I thought that and Rachel as well, as big a pain as she has been over the last couple of episodes she’s not been her usual self, it must be gut wrenching to sell the home you love and instead of being a couple doting on your grandchild you’ve just broken up with your partner

and I think Nicole is a 1000 times worse than Paige and seema combined

Reactions: 5
Nicole shouldn’t be on the show, she’s absolutely disgustingly vile and last night cemented how low she can go. It’s not even entertainment, it’s just pure venom that comes out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought that and Rachel as well, as big a pain as she has been over the last couple of episodes she’s not been her usual self, it must be gut wrenching to sell the home you love and instead of being a couple doting on your grandchild you’ve just broken up with your partner

and I think Nicole is a 1000 times worse than Paige and seema combined
I am not excusing Nicole but there is obviously something going on there too - premenopausal and Joe’s health scare.
Rachel is way over the top - her venom towards Paige was a bit much - how would she feel if, say Lauren; spoke to her daughter the way she spoke to/about Paige? Paige is 25, Rachel is 48.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am not excusing Nicole but there is obviously something going on there too - premenopausal and Joe’s health scare.
Rachel is way over the top - her venom towards Paige was a bit much - how would she feel if, say Lauren; spoke to her daughter the way she spoke to/about Paige? Paige is 25, Rachel is 48.
Nicole has been a horrible witch practically from day one

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.