The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's full of tit, anything to get money out of her sheep. It's like all the fake manifesting tit, she's got where she is, because she managed to bag a footballer.
Yes promoting herba💩

Reactions: 8
She’s been surprisingly quiet since the day of her op…. As have the place she’s had it….👀
Not like needy Bardsley who can’t keep off SM..
I don't get why she had the surgery didn't she already have the mummy makeover that made her boobs go black?

The Weeble has less plastic than her though 🤣

Yes, all that bullshit about caring for them too. Ashley is looking pretty dead behind the eyes these days. Watch this space with those two…..
Yes I agree, don’t think it will be long before a separation is announced.

Reactions: 4
He’s got no cash so he needs her hustle. He’ll be back living with his dad if he breaks up with her and he knows it.

Reactions: 9
Yes I agree, don’t think it will be long before a separation is announced.
I actually feel sorry for the guy. He clearly is a good dad and good husband, but she is using everything they do as a photo opportunity. He looks so pissed off in the background, and smiles on cue when she yells “ Ash smile! “.
I think she is a little too confident as has been with him for so long. But look at Rachel Lugo, who would have thought her husband would be the one to stray! Watch this space….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh well looks like the poor fucker is trapped forever in a living hell with Dawn 😳 😂 😂
It’s such a fake existence in Dubai, full of fake people, with too much money, and OTT lifestyles. Great for a visit, and for influencers and photo opportunities, but to live there? Would you want to live in Vegas or Disney full time? It’s that kind of existence.

I think he’s too much of a “yes” man for that to happen. She definitely calls the shots
She would make his life a living hell too if he left her.
He needs to bin her for some sexy wealthy younger woman, now THAT I would love to see. The poor guy needs some happiness. Plus he looks ridiculous with all his surgery and tweakments ( Dawn wanting to be Barbie and Ken does Dubai 😂😂😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s such a fake existence in Dubai, full of fake people, with too much money, and OTT lifestyles. Great for a visit, and for influencers and photo opportunities, but to live there? Would you want to live in Vegas or Disney full time? It’s that kind of existence.
Also the King is questionable, it's a great country for people with money, but not for people without, who are treated badly. I got shot down for calling Dubai on the Caroline Stanbury thread.
Dubai certainly fits the Wards.

Reactions: 6
What do people think about ester and her man? New ring but not engaged?
Does she live in Spain or Wales? Does she ever see her child? I don't follow her, bit whenever I've had a nosey, she always seems to be away from her daughter

Reactions: 6
Does she live in Spain or Wales? Does she ever see her child? I don't follow her, bit whenever I've had a nosey, she always seems to be away from her daughter
Her man lives in Gibraltar.. she goes between both places. Her daughter has been out to Gibraltar over Xmas but she is back out there on her own just now.

Reactions: 3
Her man lives in Gibraltar.. she goes between both places. Her daughter has been out to Gibraltar over Xmas but she is back out there on her own just now.
I find her and her daughters relationship rly strange. It’s like the daughter is an inconvenience to her life

I've only started watching this a couple of weeks ago and I'm Hooked 😁 HAYU only has as far as season 10 or 11. Anyone know where I can watch the last couple of seasons? Preferably that I don't need to pay but if I have to I will🤣
Also I'm in Ireland

Reactions: 3
I find her and her daughters relationship rly strange. It’s like the daughter is an inconvenience to her life
I’ve only ever seen her with her daughter, is her name Pearl? A couple of times, you can see with Ester it’s all about her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.