The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google her ex - then tell me who’s the “boss”
As fake as that big ass of hers
Oh my days, he’s 81!
I think she is being a bit unfair about Nick. There are some really nice genuine guys about, and when people see one, they think it’s too good to be true and there be some dark underbelly.
Now, Rachels ex, that’s a different matter. Certainly more money than looks, and he couldn’t be trusted at all.
I do too. After everything her mum’s been through, she should just let her enjoy herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Been browsing on here for a while! I’ve got to say this series has been better than the last however many

Reactions: 2
Firstly, I can’t believe how often Dawn has Darby’s baby and secondly, I’m astounded that she’s put her in a jumperoo already - she’s only a dot!!!

Reactions: 13
Firstly, I can’t believe how often Dawn has Darby’s baby and secondly, I’m astounded that she’s put her in a jumperoo already - she’s only a dot!!!
The kid is barely 3 months old and gets stuck in a jumperoo in front of a huge TV with peppa pig for entertainment 🤷🏻‍♀️
Even when their out she gets a phone stuck in front of her with some programme playing.

Is it really THAT hard to entertain a baby?…
(Btw mine was 😂)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Been browsing on here for a while! I’ve got to say this series has been better than the last however many
Is that you lystra 🤔
This episode has been rubbish, lystra going to therapy but by the look of next week's preview all therapy advice is out the window as she's banging on about Hanna again, picking on Rachel for being Hanna's friend 🙄 even Debbie looks like she's had enough and don't even get me started on seema.

Reactions: 11
Can't figure put if she's had a nose job or lip lift but she looked really different on Real Full Monty last night.

Reactions: 1
Is that you lystra 🤔
This episode has been rubbish, lystra going to therapy but by the look of next week's preview all therapy advice is out the window as she's banging on about Hanna again, picking on Rachel for being Hanna's friend 🙄 even Debbie looks like she's had enough and don't even get me started on seema.
I actually can't believe this series is still going, it feels like it will never end, when they did the 'next time on RHOC' bit at the end I actually shouted out loud 'Oh FFS' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t watch it last night and was going to catch up tonight, is it worth my time?! 😂
No it isn't just to recap Hanna banging on about "who told who" .....seema banging on about hurty feelings 🙄 Nicole banging on that Hanna never listens, lystra had one counselling session and is a changed woman, Nicole decided to visit Hanna who was shocked to see her at the door but I don't know why as there was a camera Crewe in her apartment 🤔 then they hugged and made friends
You get the idea don't you 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No it isn't just to recap Hanna banging on about "who told who" .....seema banging on about hurty feelings 🙄 Nicole banging on that Hanna never listens, lystra had one counselling session and is a changed woman, Nicole decided to visit Hanna who was shocked to see her at the door but I don't know why as there was a camera Crewe in her apartment 🤔 then they hugged and made friends
You get the idea don't you 😄
I was screaming that hannah was at home in her comfies but with a full face of slap and hair all bouffed up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, who’s the boss babe now Lystra!? Sounds a bit like high end prostitution to me?
that is exactly what she is! Practically admitted it in that first episode when she was screaming at Hanna about the using your body thing

Reactions: 14
that is exactly what she is! Practically admitted it in that first episode when she was screaming at Hanna about the using your body thing
This is why she is uber sensitive about the brains are the new tits statement. She knows she is ultimately all tits and arse, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.