The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staff not being paid at boujee restaurant part owned by lystra so they’ve walked out.

I’m actually from the same place as a lot of these women and have met most of them have mutual friends and part of the same social circle so have some tea if anyone wants it 🤪

Reactions: 28
Staff not being paid at boujee restaurant part owned by lystra so they’ve walked out.

I’m actually from the same place as a lot of these women and have met most of them have mutual friends and part of the same social circle so have some tea if anyone wants it 🤪
Errrrr yes please darling! Pour away 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Errrrr yes please darling! Pour away 😜
Okay so I don’t really know the newer cast members but the OGs I know very well,
Hanna has such a nice girl image but is absolutely one of the most vile people in real life along with Rachel Lugo.
i first met her in a bar in alderley that one of my friends owns she was in there with her toy soldier BF and was giving me the most filthy looks all night, acting like she owned the place and talking rudely about the other women in there.
a few weeks later my friend caught her on video in victors in hale giving her filthy looks as well. She is an absolute nightmare.
Rachel lugo in real life is exactly the same.
dawn ward is super friendly in real life she will always speak and say hi.

one day I was in a hotel bar in Manchester and dawn ward walked in at about 11am alone dressed like she hadn’t been home the previous night, walked up to the bar and ordered the cheapest house Prosecco (now if you remember the infamous article where she stated anything other than expensive champagne makes her gag) or words to that effect. Obviously not true.
she had on the fakest Chanel bag I have ever seen with completely unfinished handles. Threw in the bottle of plonk and walked out.
Later on I saw her again in the ivy with Rachel lugo dawn struck up a convo but Rachel lugo just gave off nasty vibes and acted to good to be there. So odd.

Rachel lugos Current man used to be on seeking arrangement (sugar daddy website) I was on there a while back and he used to be on there all the time with pictures visible, it’s rumoured that’s where she met him and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Okay so I don’t really know the newer cast members but the OGs I know very well,
Hanna has such a nice girl image but is absolutely one of the most vile people in real life along with Rachel Lugo.
i first met her in a bar in alderley that one of my friends owns she was in there with her toy soldier BF and was giving me the most filthy looks all night, acting like she owned the place and talking rudely about the other women in there.
a few weeks later my friend caught her on video in victors in hale giving her filthy looks as well. She is an absolute nightmare.
Rachel lugo in real life is exactly the same.
dawn ward is super friendly in real life she will always speak and say hi.

one day I was in a hotel bar in Manchester and dawn ward walked in at about 11am alone dressed like she hadn’t been home the previous night, walked up to the bar and ordered the cheapest house Prosecco (now if you remember the infamous article where she stated anything other than expensive champagne makes her gag) or words to that effect. Obviously not true.
she had on the fakest Chanel bag I have ever seen with completely unfinished handles. Threw in the bottle of plonk and walked out.
Later on I saw her again in the ivy with Rachel lugo dawn struck up a convo but Rachel lugo just gave off nasty vibes and acted to good to be there. So odd.

Rachel lugos Current man used to be on seeking arrangement (sugar daddy website) I was on there a while back and he used to be on there all the time with pictures visible, it’s rumoured that’s where she met him and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me.
Haha brilliant, I’ve always said that Rachel’s new fella gives me the ick so this doesn’t surprise me at all 🤣

Reactions: 14
Haha brilliant, I’ve always said that Rachel’s new fella gives me the ick so this doesn’t surprise me at all 🤣
Rachel lugo definitely has form for dating/marrying creepy gross men.
Paul Simon Lauren’s ex was also on seeking for a while I actually know someone that went on a few (paid) dates with him 😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

OMG see all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 6
It actually baffles me no end that all of these woman have managed to land rich hubbies when they’re all so unfortunate looking even with all the plastic surgery. But one things for sure most of their men have young side pieces.

OMG see all smoke and mirrors
Staff not paid and tips basically stolen. But the place is always full of underage drinkers with fake/borrowed ID where is the money going 😂

Reactions: 7
It actually baffles me no end that all of these woman have managed to land rich hubbies when they’re all so unfortunate looking even with all the plastic surgery. But one things for sure most of their men have young side pieces.

Staff not paid and tips basically stolen. But the place is always full of underage drinkers with fake/borrowed ID where is the money going 😂
The way she flounces around like she all it ....not an attractive women...infarct a was looking back at pictures of them all they weren't all that to begin with even worse now

Reactions: 2
Rachel has always been very sweet with me but I have known her a very long time. Much before this BS.
Her children are a credit to her - not him mind. He’s an utter knob.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was watching one of Dawns videos and this is her granddaughter next to Taylor, she was being so cute and dancing about for quite a while and not once did Taylor turn around and smile at her niece she just sat with a cob on the whole time which I thought strange as even a stranger would of turned to look and said awwww.
Also she looks very different to her insta posts I didn’t know it was Taylor next to her in the white until I saw she was wearing the same in her insta posts

Attachments

• Wow
Rachel has always been very sweet with me but I have known her a very long time. Much before this BS.
Her children are a credit to her - not him mind. He’s an utter knob.
It comes to something when dawn ward is nicer in person than Rachel. Especially given she’s a z list reality star I could excuse the change in personality if she was at Kim Kardashian’s level of fame. I’ve honestly never seen one ‘fan’ approach her or any of them ever.
I was watching one of Dawns videos and this is her granddaughter next to Taylor, she was being so cute and dancing about for quite a while and not once did Taylor turn around and smile at her niece she just sat with a cob on the whole time which I thought strange as even a stranger would of turned to look and said awwww.
Also she looks very different to her insta posts I didn’t know it was Taylor next to her in the white until I saw she was wearing the same in her insta posts
Taylor looks nothing like her insta in real life, she always dresses oddly casual even in a nice restaurant. I once saw her in a club in trackies and a hoodie when everyone else was dressed up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rachel lugo definitely has form for dating/marrying creepy gross men.
Paul Simon Lauren’s ex was also on seeking for a while I actually know someone that went on a few (paid) dates with him 😀
Rachel's husband always seemed camp to me. I was surprised he'd gone off with a woman!

I'm not sure whether I thought this BF did too or not, as it's a while since I've seen him!

Reactions: 3
Just seen Dawneh queuing up to get on plane to France with Taylor wedding planning... face on her ...lips are massive and complaining she sat at the back cattle class

• Haha
  • Wow
Just seen Dawneh queuing up to get on plane to France with Taylor wedding planning... face on her ...lips are massive and complaining she sat at the back cattle class
Dawneh on insta wedding planning...nowt worse than 2 bob millionanaires....trying to look sophisticated....lordy common as muck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.