The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawneh on insta wedding planning...nowt worse than 2 bob millionanaires....trying to look sophisticated....lordy common as muck
Haha I’m so conflicted when it comes to Dawneh - she is a dreadful person but I think RHOC is a poorer place without her 😆

Reactions: 22
Tanya is mates with the woman who’s done her lips so she’s gonna promote her..🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s filming for ‘her’ own TV show apparently…👀🫣👀

Tanya is mates with the woman who’s done her lips so she’s gonna promote her..🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s filming for ‘her’ own TV show apparently…👀🫣👀
Oh god no, I wanted her to fade into obscurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Without seeing the name, I genuinely wouldn’t have realised this was Nermina! What has she done to her face, she’s ruined herself! 😢
Jesus wept, how much has she had done

Okay so I don’t really know the newer cast members but the OGs I know very well,
Hanna has such a nice girl image but is absolutely one of the most vile people in real life along with Rachel Lugo.
i first met her in a bar in alderley that one of my friends owns she was in there with her toy soldier BF and was giving me the most filthy looks all night, acting like she owned the place and talking rudely about the other women in there.
a few weeks later my friend caught her on video in victors in hale giving her filthy looks as well. She is an absolute nightmare.
Rachel lugo in real life is exactly the same.
dawn ward is super friendly in real life she will always speak and say hi.

one day I was in a hotel bar in Manchester and dawn ward walked in at about 11am alone dressed like she hadn’t been home the previous night, walked up to the bar and ordered the cheapest house Prosecco (now if you remember the infamous article where she stated anything other than expensive champagne makes her gag) or words to that effect. Obviously not true.
she had on the fakest Chanel bag I have ever seen with completely unfinished handles. Threw in the bottle of plonk and walked out.
Later on I saw her again in the ivy with Rachel lugo dawn struck up a convo but Rachel lugo just gave off nasty vibes and acted to good to be there. So odd.

Rachel lugos Current man used to be on seeking arrangement (sugar daddy website) I was on there a while back and he used to be on there all the time with pictures visible, it’s rumoured that’s where she met him and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me.
I knew Rachel was an hole

Reactions: 8
Anyone know who paddy cheated on with Christine last year? Just says TV star in the articles released today.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know who paddy cheated on with Christine last year? Just says TV star in the articles released today.
Can't keep it in his pants ...like all husband's of housewives there all done it ...some of wives as well

Reactions: 4
Paddy McGuinness has split from wife Christine after 11-year marriage

# Christine's marriage is over

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Paddy McGuinness has split from wife Christine after 11-year marriage

# Christine's marriage is over
Wonder if she'll go back to the show now? I think she'll do so few reality shows and a tell all book and then fade into oblivion.

Reactions: 7
Will be interesting to see which route she goes. I’m sure she’ll be getting a big payment from Paddy but I’m guessing she’ll ramp up the Lycra-clad car park pap walks, since that seems to be a staple income for her

Reactions: 12
Does anyone think Ampika is in love with her very rich older boyfriend? She is flying around in a private jet and posting loved up pics.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think Ampika is in love with her very rich older boyfriend? She is flying around in a private jet and posting loved up pics.
She seems happy, and never denied loving ‘old wrinklies’. She got what she wanted and secured the bag, good luck to her I say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, I'm not having it, they look so bizarre together, she's about 4ft taller than him, she's biding her time.....

Reactions: 10
No, I'm not having it, they look so bizarre together, she's about 4ft taller than him, she's biding her time.....
Totally agree, it's repulsive. It's a different matter to be with someone for many years and grow old together. Massive age gap where your partner is geriatric 🤢.
I don't care if it's 'mutually beneficial', it's still uncomfortable. Half your age plus 7 is a very good rule to follow!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.