The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she should be saying is, so many are idiots dying as they refuse to have the vaccine.
Meatloaf ring any bells Tanya?

Whilst I have to admit I do envy her living it up in Dubai ( I know but I do 🤷‍♀️) Ashley always looks miserable 😬
Ashley must hate his life RN. Cue an affair or a split.

Hi! I’ve not been on this thread before, but just wondered if anyone new what Rachel Livonia being jumped on for? I couldn’t see anything and she doesn’t specify. I jumped straight on to tattle but can’t find anything !

Ps my friend worked with ampika and said she rocked up at his work (a factory) full of hair dye and had to wash it off in a hand sink !
Sorry, can’t find anything on it either?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rachel Lugo crying on her IG stories about people messaging her yesterday but does not say what about ?

Reactions: 3
I'm expecting to get blocked
Rachel Lugo crying on her IG stories about people messaging her yesterday but does not say what about ?
I ignore list of her stories, I'm sure she's done that a couple of times, it just reeks of attention seeking to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was always something strange about her ex husband. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a different persona behind closed doors.

Reactions: 22
You wouldn't have thought he'd got it in him. Looks a right weedy twit.
But still no need to wash her dirty laundry in public. So many celebs think we want to hear their woe and see them cry. Not me. I’m not heartless, I just think there are far more important things in life right now then seeing these celebs feel sorry for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You wouldn't have thought he'd got it in him. Looks a right weedy twit.
I suppose that’s how he got away with it for years, no one would have suspected him of being abusive. It sounds like she’s had a pretty tit life, especially with her Mum abandoning her.

Reactions: 21
I suppose that’s how he got away with it for years, no one would have suspected him of being abusive. It sounds like she’s had a pretty tit life, especially with her Mum abandoning her.
I would have a restraining order out on him if I was her but her youngest daughter still spends a lot of time with him by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 6
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.