The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane from boyzones wife has joined. I had a look for his bar last month, but couldn't find it. I'm not even a boyzone fan. The awful Tanya and Listeria are still in it.
Screenshot_20210927-172452.png

Reactions: 5
9 housewives is way too much! They need about 6 or 7 max. Also why have people who clearly bored of it and don't want to show their lives like Seema.

Actually at this point they are all boring and the production team need to completely recast.

Hope the new housewife has a personality!

Hilarious Lystra and Hanna not tagging each other in the cast photo 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
9 housewives is way too much! They need about 6 or 7 max. Also why have people who clearly bored of it and don't want to show their lives like Seema.

Actually at this point they are all boring and the production team need to completely recast.

Hope the new housewife has a personality!

Hilarious Lystra and Hanna not tagging each other in the cast photo 😂
You nailed it! The cast is so boring know, it's all really fake and none of them are real friends

I think they need to move it to Manchester, London or somewhere in Essex

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.