The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Debbie in the new series? She was terrible and I can't be doing with her fear of stairs or whatever ridiculous nonsense she comes out with next

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Far from the covid/mask police but sadly they are still law indoors in Scotland. Clearly doesn’t apply to any of them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think it’s a bit tacky? I think it’s hilariously tacky, I’d be laughing at them if I saw them on a night out
No not really I like tartan 🤷🏽‍🤷 I don’t really know if they fit into Edinburgh’s vibe though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lauren always looks like an ageing hooker. She must have access to a stylist so I don’t understand how she always looks so bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

what’s going on now? Rachel vaguebooking🙄
She really annoys me when she does these vague updates, which she does all the time. I do wonder if she does them purely for engagement

Reactions: 10
A wee bit insider knowledge. They wanted to do a class in the hotel they are staying in but the hotel said no. Not sure if they’ve found a venue to do it in but once people found out who the group were lots of venues were saying no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A wee bit insider knowledge. They wanted to do a class in the hotel they are staying in but the hotel said no. Not sure if they’ve found a venue to do it in but once people found out who the group were lots of venues were saying no.
Where were they staying? Was it the Waldorf?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.