The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they’ve been falling out again?…
Listeria’s cryptic posts…

Mans Hannah comes back earlier than the others posting this…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

God they make me cringe so much. Grown women dropping 'vaguebook' bombs on their social media, here's an inspirational quote for you: GROW THE duck UP

• Haha
Reactions: 26

They are pathetic, they all need to get a grip and grow up.

Reactions: 9
Surely this is all scripted. I rarely have any fall outs with friends. I go on work dos where I don’t like some people but I’m pleasant and civil, as are they. Why do they always have to fall out?

Reactions: 15
Surely this is all scripted. I rarely have any fall outs with friends. I go on work dos where I don’t like some people but I’m pleasant and civil, as are they. Why do they always have to fall out?
I guess it's to drum up interest in the new series. I fear people are past caring though :LOL:

Reactions: 13
God they make me cringe so much. Grown women dropping 'vaguebook' bombs on their social media, here's an inspirational quote for you: GROW THE duck UP
Like being back in the playground!

I guess it's to drum up interest in the new series. I fear people are past caring though :LOL:
Also, they all have great big egos, especially Listeria, so she could fall out with anyone at the drop of a hat.

Talking of big egos, look at DW spending even more time and money on her face. Bloody ell Love! She looks like a hamster with all that filler gunk, one with slugs on it’s face. Not a good look 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lauren always looks like an ageing hooker. She must have access to a stylist so I don’t understand how she always looks so bad.
I saw an early episode on itvbe the other morning and the other wives were trying to tone down her OTT blingy 'style'. But she said she loved sequins...🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m sure they’re not even friends in real life, it’s just a bloody show FFS. They do go on as if they’re besties but in reality they’re thrown together for this show. Looks like Hannah, Rachel and Listeria have fallen out then!

Reactions: 9
They must feel like a bunch of twats, they certainly look it.
Screenshot_20210922-134915.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"It wont be a best seller for Mrs Kinsella" 😀

Not the best title for a book, "brains are the new tits" 🤭 and what's with the sweets inside the brain smash, not good for your teeth, especially from a dentist.....tut tut Hanna

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.