The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You nailed it! The cast is so boring know, it's all really fake and none of them are real friends

I think they need to move it to Manchester, London or somewhere in Essex
No, not Essex, we already have towie and that's awful now, it'd be full of old towie cast members. I just think they need a shake up, get rid of the majority of not all the current cast and get some fresh blood in. They do need to expand the area, as they only stick to one little bit of East Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
I would love ladies of London back, but I don't think it was that popular.

Reactions: 9
How did the Jersey one fare? I didn't watch any of it! Is it coming back for another series?

Reactions: 3
How did the Jersey one fare? I didn't watch any of it! Is it coming back for another series?
I watched a couple of episodes, it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. I think the Jersey one is one you'd end up watching if you were channel hopping and nothing else was on. I wasn't bothered about any of the housewives as such apart from dialing Tessa. It felt like the Tessa Hartman show and I can't stand her.

Reactions: 8
I watched a couple of episodes, it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. I think the Jersey one is one you'd end up watching if you were channel hopping and nothing else was on. I wasn't bothered about any of the housewives as such apart from dialing Tessa. It felt like the Tessa Hartman show and I can't stand her.
And that daughter, what a pain in the arse she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And that daughter, what a pain in the arse she is.
She's annoying. I didn't mind her in celebs go dating, which is what I know her from, she didn't seem as annoying in that. I don't think Talia is anything special to be honest, has she ever had any hit singles? Tessa is one pushy mother, I think she's only on the show to get Talia noticed.

Reactions: 2
She's annoying. I didn't mind her in celebs go dating, which is what I know her from, she didn't seem as annoying in that. I don't think Talia is anything special to be honest, has she ever had any hit singles? Tessa is one pushy mother, I think she's only on the show to get Talia noticed.
No hits. Yes, Tessa is definitely the pushy stage mum type.

Reactions: 3
You nailed it! The cast is so boring know, it's all really fake and none of them are real friends

I think they need to move it to Manchester, London or somewhere in Essex
I'd like them to keep it Northern. I feel we're underrepresented as far as reality tv goes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was so bad, but I loved it 😂🙈 rewatched it on Amazon Prime 🤭
I loved it too, it was fantastically low rent! There’s a reality series on iplayer called Angels of the North which is set in a hair extension salon in Liverpool(?) which is really good too!

Reactions: 11
I loved it too, it was fantastically low rent! There’s a reality series on iplayer called Angels of the North which is set in a hair extension salon in Liverpool(?) which is really good too!
I love that show, its easy to watch

Is she moving to dubai do we think ?
I’m sure she said they had been looking for an office there so more than likely. It looked like they were filming in her insta stories. Surely she isn’t getting her own programme now too.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.