The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 9
Surprised the bio doesn’t also have grandmother - Dawn Ward listed too - yet…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Creating an IG page for a newborn?…
Really 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
They all do, they've got to bring the money in somehow, so they pimp their kids out. Children are cash cows for these z listers now, look at Skanky Solomon she has hers trained for Instagram posts. I imagine Darby's kid will be used a lot to make them money

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They all do, they've got to bring the money in somehow, so they pump their kids out. Children are cash cows for these z listers now, look at Skanky Solomon she has hers trained for Instagram posts. I imagine Darby's kid will be used a lot to make them money
I would feel extremely uncomfortable following a newborn on insta - is that weird?

Reactions: 16
I would feel extremely uncomfortable following a newborn on insta - is that weird?
No, not at all. I wouldn't follow a newborn or any child at all, it's strange, it doesn't sit right with me. I don't think it's right using your kids to make money at all.

Reactions: 14

So Ampika, what attracted you to billionaire David …?! 🙈🙈
Oh, but she’s a self made business woman, don’t ya know. 😉

Creating an IG page for a newborn?…
Really 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I find that very uncomfortable. There are nasty trolls out there, so why put your baby in the firing line of any possible negative comments. Look what happened with Jake Quickenden’s baby. You should never over expose your baby or children on social media.

Oh, but she’s a self made business woman, don’t ya know. 😉

I find that very uncomfortable. There are nasty trolls out there, so why put your baby in the firing line of any possible negative comments. Look what happened with Jake Quickenden’s baby. You should never over expose your baby or children on social media.

I agree, because most babies imo are not cute and you are inevitably going to get people telling you your baby is ugly. I would never do that even when I think most of them look like little gremlins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, because most babies imo are not cute and you are inevitably going to get people telling you your baby is ugly. I would never do that even when I think most of them look like little gremlins
Ha, ha I think the same, well apart from mine own

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ampika on Rich House Poor House, Channel 5, right now.
I was just channel hopping and seen Ampika on this. I haven't watched Cheshire for ages, pretty dire imo, but Ampika was always a fave, was nice to see her!

Reactions: 6
Exactly, every parent believes their own babies are beautiful as they are overwhelmed with love for this little bundle, but the reality is most newborns are not.
So ( some negative ) comments on a babies looks are inevitable if you put them out on socials.
This little thing can’t have botox or fillers for wrinkles! 😉

Stand by for influx of photos from Z listers…
Why else would ‘Skinny Pen’ gilt Collins be in town?..
Engagement Party…
Dawns Mum looks just how Dawn looked ( albeit an older version ) before surgery 🤣

Ha, ha I think the same, well apart from mine own
Same here 🤣

I was just channel hopping and seen Ampika on this. I haven't watched Cheshire for ages, pretty dire imo, but Ampika was always a fave, was nice to see her!
Anyone who has the balls to stand up to Dawn Ward is alright by me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is the party for Taylor and Rhiad? I'm sure I saw a T & R initial

Reactions: 3
Is the party for Taylor and Rhiad? I'm sure I saw a T & R initial
Looks like it was a white themed party, as everyone seems to be in white. This isn’t Hollywood, who do these people think they are? 🤣
Delusions of grandeur the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like it was a white themed party, as everyone seems to be in white. This isn’t Hollywood, who do these people think they are? 🤣
Delusions of grandeur the lot of them!
I know, it's ridiculous. I think it was a themed celebration as well.
Screenshot_20210913-073130.png

Reactions: 1
I bet the mid wife loved that. I remember asking for my mum when I gave birth the first time around and the mid wife said that they hate it when girls bring their mum's, as they get in the way and get too over protective over their child. I don't understand why she agreed to have Dawn there, it's not like she's a single parent and needs her with her. I think it's a nice moment between you and your other half.
Because Dawn muscles in is involved in everything in her children’s life she’ll probably be sat at the end of their bed on their wedding night

Anyone notice that Darby’s sister hasn’t done a public congrats to the new arrival ..bit odd ?!
I don’t find it odd. I never wish family members birthdays etc on social media because I do it privately. Although I know with this lot nothing is private

So Ampika, what attracted you to billionaire David …?! 🙈🙈
Who’s the queen of Cheshire now Dawn 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.