The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baybeh Darbeh has to be here. No way Dawn wouldn’t be posting if she was well overdue. I do hope everything is ok with baby.

Reactions: 6
I think Dawn’s mum is called Lynne so I guess that’s where it’s come from.

Reactions: 2
Anybody else think it’s strange that Dawneh hasn’t announced or congratulated D & M re the baby?…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So did I read on here that The baby’s dad doesn’t see his other child because of domestic abuse? Hopefully Cheshire East (if that is the local authority) will be ensuring this baby is safeguarded

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So did I read on here that The baby’s dad doesn’t see his other child because of domestic abuse? Hopefully Cheshire East (if that is the local authority) will be ensuring this baby is safeguarded
It was definitely on here.There is no way I would let my Daughter go out with someone like that never mind have a baby with him!
No doubt he blamed the Mother.

Reactions: 8
Darby’s boyfriends ex literally looks like a supermodel. She is so beautiful. Supermodel, rich husband, looks like she lives in some mega mansion in Monaco. Just the kind of ex you want your boyfriend to have 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would they even know about that? I can't imagine they'd get involved, unless she makes a complaint him.

Just seen Tanyas post about being hospitalised and being let out of rest bite for a wedding for the first time. She was out in Blackpool on Saturday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.