The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course dawn was in the delivery room 😳
I bet the mid wife loved that. I remember asking for my mum when I gave birth the first time around and the mid wife said that they hate it when girls bring their mum's, as they get in the way and get too over protective over their child. I don't understand why she agreed to have Dawn there, it's not like she's a single parent and needs her with her. I think it's a nice moment between you and your other half.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Tanyas post about being hospitalised and being let out of rest bite for a wedding for the first time. She was out in Blackpool on Saturday 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's such a bad liar. Who gets let out of hospital to go partying.

Reactions: 5
I don't know how HE let Dawn be there!! That is a step too far!
Michael? He doesn’t strike me as the sort to want to get involved or get his hands dirty, he was probably quite happy to let Dawn be there shouting instructions whilst he sat with his feet up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m giving birth next month and I’m having my mum there as well as my partner. Fair enough it is a nice intimate moment between you and your other half but he could end up being useless or fainting or anything! At least mums have been there done it and can help keep you calm and get through it. My mums not dawn ward tho so 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice that Darby’s sister hasn’t done a public congrats to the new arrival ..bit odd ?!

Reactions: 3
So did I read on here that The baby’s dad doesn’t see his other child because of domestic abuse? Hopefully Cheshire East (if that is the local authority) will be ensuring this baby is safeguarded
He has got a dodgy look about him. Weird starey eyes 👀 and a fake grin. I think she went with him as he gave her the older man charm. I can’t see any other reason ( apart from a life supply of free ice cream ).

I’m giving birth next month and I’m having my mum there as well as my partner. Fair enough it is a nice intimate moment between you and your other half but he could end up being useless or fainting or anything! At least mums have been there done it and can help keep you calm and get through it. My mums not dawn ward tho so 😶
Good luck 👶🥰

Anyone notice that Darby’s sister hasn’t done a public congrats to the new arrival ..bit odd ?!
She’s too busy pouting in front of a camera somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol!!! Are you on the pregnancy thread on here? It is really good!!

Reactions: 1
Maybe because her surname is “ward” she uses that as a privilege 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’d never guess would you?…🤣😂
She is so one dimensional. I sometimes take a look at her IG posts/ stories for a bit of dirt, but they are sooooooo bloody boring. The most exciting thing that happened this year was her getting in a fracas with those girls on holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.