The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the latest RHOC episode last night, BORING!
I’m not saying for one minute it’s lost it’s way since Wardy left, it just has no real characters anymore. Lystra and now ( bloody ) Ester ( somehow trying to come back ) act so fake, and throw their ( gold digging wealth ) in your face. Lystra especially, can’t enter a room without a huge fanfare! It becomes a real bore each and every time “ IT’S LYSTRA DARLING!!!! “. Debbie is a fruitcake, Tanya has gone all weird, Seema is nice but dull, Rachel is just nice but can be fun, Hannah is irritating so that just leaves Lauren and Nicole to add a bit of sass to the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't watched this latest series yet - I can't stand Ester, Lystra or Hanna (and her weird over-exaggerated expressions!)

Seema is harmless but no real TV presence. Lauren is bonkers but entertaining - not a fan of Dawn but at least she was good at playing the villain and being constantly pissed and on the attack!

It's a rainy weekend so I'll probably give it a go :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I had higher expectations for Hanna. She was qualified and built up her practice based on that. Her source of income wasn't linked to her husband like the other women. She didn't have the fake boobs, fake lips and just seemed a bit more normal. I also think she was unfairly treated by Dawn. But now? She looks ridiculous with those lips but more egregiously, she's annoying AF!

Reactions: 16
I just can't take listeria seriously, she's like a comedy drag act you find on Blackpool sea front 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just can't take listeria seriously, she's like a comedy drag act you find on Blackpool sea front 🙄
Omg this! I hope she doesn’t come back next series!
I think I had higher expectations for Hanna. She was qualified and built up her practice based on that. Her source of income wasn't linked to her husband like the other women. She didn't have the fake boobs, fake lips and just seemed a bit more normal. I also think she was unfairly treated by Dawn. But now? She looks ridiculous with those lips but more egregiously, she's annoying AF!
I think Hannah’s parents are very wealthy I could be wrong but I don’t think she got to where she is on her own, isn’t she Persian or something? Persians are usually very wealthy

Reactions: 7
Omg this! I hope she doesn’t come back next series!

I think Hannah’s parents are very wealthy I could be wrong but I don’t think she got to where she is on her own, isn’t she Persian or something? Persians are usually very wealthy
Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be bumping into her in the street if you knew her. I wonder what she is like on an “ off “ day? no-one can be that OTT all the time.

That’s probably why those bitchy queens Nick and Royston like her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who on earth is this maddy creature?
One minute she looks 50 the next 30. Such a old very old face.
Woops maybe she pulled her teny tinny thong bikkini up way to much.
Hey that's a tip don't spray Verve Clique all over your face.
What a load of fowl idiot no class and definitely no sas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who on earth is this maddy creature?
One minute she looks 50 the next 30. Such a old very old face.
Woops maybe she pulled her teny tinny thong bikkini up way to much.
Hey that's a tip don't spray Verve Clique all over your face.
What a load of fowl idiot no class and definitely no sas.
She’s a personal trainer and lifestyle coach allegedly. No idea why she is flavour of the month with the Wards though? She’s not rich, but does seem to be very friendly with Ash though. Aye Aye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG! What an embarrassment the whole tribe are! What has Dawn done to her lips. I wonder if this is the reason she is slurring so much??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been out for a lovely lunch in my village today with my daughter.
Lystra was there too. Noticed her straight away due to the exaggerated lashes and nails. I have to say tha she has a very pretty face and skin in real life. The Instagram filters don’t do her justice. Anyhow I digress. The sad thing was when she walked out, two ladies on the next table were laughing at the state of her bottom, we too was laughing. My daughter said it was like cottage cheese … very lumpy and just a ridiculous shape and size! She walked out not as you would expect. No confidence and self conscious! She knew people would laugh at her.
Also I’m ashamed to say only I in the rest knew who she was 😂🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Are Dawn and Ashley swingers? It wouldn’t shock me if they were...always thought there was something odd about Ashley’s relationship with Ester when she moved in with them 🤮

She’s a personal trainer and lifestyle coach allegedly. No idea why she is flavour of the month with the Wards though? She’s not rich, but does seem to be very friendly with Ash though. Aye Aye 🤣

Been out for a lovely lunch in my village today with my daughter.
Lystra was there too. Noticed her straight away due to the exaggerated lashes and nails. I have to say tha she has a very pretty face and skin in real life. The Instagram filters don’t do her justice. Anyhow I digress. The sad thing was when she walked out, two ladies on the next table were laughing at the state of her bottom, we too was laughing. My daughter said it was like cottage cheese … very lumpy and just a ridiculous shape and size! She walked out not as you would expect. No confidence and self conscious! She knew people would laugh at her.
Also I’m ashamed to say only I in the rest knew who she was 😂🤦‍♀️

Maybe that’s why she’s always “ It’s Listeria, I’m here” to draw attention away from it?…🤷🏻‍♀️

Are Dawn and Ashley swingers? It wouldn’t shock me if they were...always thought there was something odd about Ashley’s relationship with Ester when she moved in with them 🤮
Has been previously posted on here about them being swingers 🙄🤭🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched the first few series of RHOC because it’s local and I‘d seen some of the ‘housewives’ around town. After a while, it (or should I say ‘they’) started to get on my nerves with the same storylines regurgitated over and over. I caught a couple of episodes of the last and current series and it‘s really lost its way. I can clearly remember the characters in Series 1 with Ampika, Leanne, Magali and of course, the ’queen’ herself, Wardy. Now it’s a bunch of fake-assed attention seekers and I’d be embarrassed to be associated with it. They’re certainly not Real or even Housewives.

On a separate note, the Ward girls fascinate me. They’ve ruined their looks with way too much work done at such a young age and what is it with Darby’s partner? I just can’t see them as a couple and after all the hoo-haa about selecting the wedding venue, couldn’t believe that she was pregnant and it was all postponed. I’d watch a new series on the Wards - the Cheshire Kardashians!

Reactions: 20
I watched the first few series of RHOC because it’s local and I‘d seen some of the ‘housewives’ around town. After a while, it (or should I say ‘they’) started to get on my nerves with the same storylines regurgitated over and over. I caught a couple of episodes of the last and current series and it‘s really lost its way. I can clearly remember the characters in Series 1 with Ampika, Leanne, Magali and of course, the ’queen’ herself, Wardy. Now it’s a bunch of fake-assed attention seekers and I’d be embarrassed to be associated with it. They’re certainly not Real or even Housewives.

On a separate note, the Ward girls fascinate me. They’ve ruined their looks with way too much work done at such a young age and what is it with Darby’s partner? I just can’t see them as a couple and after all the hoo-haa about selecting the wedding venue, couldn’t believe that she was pregnant and it was all postponed. I’d watch a new series on the Wards - the Cheshire Kardashians!
Yeah Cheshire wacko jacko gives me the major ick, I’m not even sure why

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m super unstylish, but Hannah and Martin’s bedroom stresses me out 🙈 it’s all beautiful separately but just wish it wasn’t all open like that 🤔 maybe an unpopular opinion though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.