The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just googled old pics of her to prove my point and think I might have been wrong 😂 not quite as stunning as I remembered 🤣 Although I do prefer her here than the plastic fantastic look she’s sporting nowv

I
Taylor was always ‘prettier’ than Darrrbehh but both look like plastic mid 30 year olds now when they’re mid 20s 😱
Darby used to be bigger too (not fat at all) but I remember Dawn telling her and her band at the time to lose weight. Absolutely Shocking. Dawn is obsessed with looks, she posted a cringe video of her younger daughters posing and pouting. It’s actually really sad

Reactions: 14
I’ve just googled old pics of her to prove my point and think I might have been wrong 😂 not quite as stunning as I remembered 🤣 Although I do prefer her here than the plastic fantastic look she’s sporting nowv

I
just don’t understand why someone so young would want to make themselves look a decade older.

Reactions: 6

I
Eek she’s morphed into a goodman sister - and the world really doesn’t need any more of them 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was Darby when she tried to be a pop star. Was a couple of years ago. So looking very different here.

Taylor was always ‘prettier’ than Darrrbehh but both look like plastic mid 30 year olds now when they’re mid 20s 😱
Darby used to be bigger too (not fat at all) but I remember Dawn telling her and her band at the time to lose weight. Absolutely Shocking. Dawn is obsessed with looks, she posted a cringe video of her younger daughters posing and pouting. It’s actually really sad
Yes, this image of the younger daughters. So there is no way these girls will ever try to get a career that doesn’t involve looks ( like the rest of them )

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I always thought Taylor was pretty, but not anymore, although Darby has had too much surgery

Reactions: 7

I
Wasn’t their an episode where Dawn made a huge deal about not wanting them to have work done, think it was a boob job and ended in a massive row with Tanya over boob jobs? Well that’s changed hasn’t it

Wasn’t their an episode where Dawn made a huge deal about not wanting them to have work done, think it was a boob job and ended in a massive row with Tanya over boob jobs? Well that’s changed hasn’t it
Was it not the opposite way around? Tanya protested about them getting boob jobs precisely because of her experience and them being so young?

Reactions: 15
It was the other way round I think. Darby wanted to have a boob job at quite a young age, and Dawn was all for it. Tanya tried to talk her out of it because she had a bad infection in one of hers at a young age. I think a few others tried to talk her out of it too. But Dawn, plastic fantastic as ever, was all for it. She is on the path to create a fully identi kit plastic family. Love to see what they all look like in 20 years time 🤣🤣🤣

Whatever happened to Mum’s reassuring their daughters that they are beautiful inside and out without all this crap being done to them?
I am so glad I don’t have a daughter, as it would be really upsetting for me to see them ruin their looks in such a fake looking way.

Taylor was naturally pretty ( she got the Ashley gene ) but Darby not so much so, more like a young Dawn. But they all look weird now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It was the other way round I think. Darby wanted to have a boob job at quite a young age, and Dawn was all for it. Tanya tried to talk her out of it because she had a bad infection in one of hers at a young age. I think a few others tried to talk her out of it too. But Dawn, plastic fantastic as ever, was all for it. She is on the path to create a fully identi kit plastic family. Love to see what they all look like in 20 years time 🤣🤣🤣

Whatever happened to Mum’s reassuring their daughters that they are beautiful inside and out without all this crap being done to them?
I am so glad I don’t have a daughter, as it would be really upsetting for me to see them ruin their looks in such a fake looking way.

Taylor was naturally pretty ( she got the Ashley gene ) but Darby not so much so, more like a young Dawn. But they all look weird now.
Ah sorry my bad, you are right I remember now

Reactions: 3
It was hilarious that Tanya tried to talk them out of having surgery with the amount she's had.

• Haha
I don’t know if I’m allowed to put pics up of her (she isn’t private but under 100k) but Darby is looking so similar to Michael’s ex Kendal. I think Kendal is alot more natural though. Plus she’s a format Miss swimsuit USA, her body is amazing 🤩

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh dear lord how utterly fowl are the Ward family?
Money does not by class and from what I gather they have zero money and absolutely no class.

Maybe Dawn is Having a last horrar before she goes to court. The best thing to happen to her would be one of those ankle tags.

The two youngest left at home are following in the family foot steps.

Disgusting fowl family.
Rant over me lovelies

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.