The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I'll have another look, thank you.

I've just read the comments and I can't believe nobody called her out for it. I also can't believe how many idiots want to dye their dogs. I hate that dogs have become a fashion accessory.
I think if anyone did call her out, she probably deleted their comments. Any idiot that thinks it’s ok, clearly doesn’t love animals and treats them purely as accesories.

Listeria went in there with one agenda. To belittle Nicole. She only agreed to it under pressure from seema and lauren, to make them think she could be a reasonable human being.
I don't even like Nicole, but "Apologise to my coat!" duck OFF! Yeah, I'm sorry yer coat has to endure your fat red rum arse and beach ball tits, poor coat. Surely black women must look at her and cringe.:unsure: So many black ladies out there who would kill for that gig and be good representatives for strong funny smart black women ... and they pick a black Katie price, fugly and bad tempered with an arse that has it's own post code. All the housewives are unlikeable , some just a bit less so, but Listeria makes me want to hurl.
Not sure what is going on with Tanya. Something isn't right. I'm not buying this "new meds and found Jesus" shite. People generally turn to religion if there is a problem in their lives they can't fix with money or surgery. Mark my words ladies and gents, before the season is over there will be rumours around tanya and "my Phil".;)
The new woman, Debbie débacle, fake as duck. Slithered in, absorbed the atmosphere of who was potential top dog, and aligned herself accordingly.
Lauren. Boring. Hannah, dull. Seema, fence sitter but just about bearable. Rachel, cocky with her new tits and face work, but again bearable.
🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 6
I think if anyone did call her out, she probably deleted their comments. Any idiot that thinks it’s ok, clearly doesn’t love animals and treats them purely as accesories.

🙌🙌🙌🙌
Agree, I doubt she cares about the dog and if she truly cared about animals, she'd have a rescue

Reactions: 6
I think Lauren can be a laugh at times however she made me shudder talking about her dead dad and shagging a ghost in the same sentence 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 12
haha yes - unpopular opinion but she's the only one I find quite amusing
At least she doesn’t take herself too seriously. Lystra has a massive chip on her shoulder, and attack is the best form of defence for her. I used to like Tanya, but she has turned into a bit of a tit lately. The new woman Deborah, not sure about her? Seems to blow her top easily. And a former catwalk model? really? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Listeria went in there with one agenda. To belittle Nicole. She only agreed to it under pressure from seema and lauren, to make them think she could be a reasonable human being.
I don't even like Nicole, but "Apologise to my coat!" duck OFF! Yeah, I'm sorry yer coat has to endure your fat red rum arse and beach ball tits, poor coat. Surely black women must look at her and cringe.:unsure: So many black ladies out there who would kill for that gig and be good representatives for strong funny smart black women ... and they pick a black Katie price, fugly and bad tempered with an arse that has it's own post code. All the housewives are unlikeable , some just a bit less so, but Listeria makes me want to hurl.
Not sure what is going on with Tanya. Something isn't right. I'm not buying this "new meds and found Jesus" shite. People generally turn to religion if there is a problem in their lives they can't fix with money or surgery. Mark my words ladies and gents, before the season is over there will be rumours around tanya and "my Phil".;)
The new woman, Debbie débacle, fake as duck. Slithered in, absorbed the atmosphere of who was potential top dog, and aligned herself accordingly.
Lauren. Boring. Hannah, dull. Seema, fence sitter but just about bearable. Rachel, cocky with her new tits and face work, but again bearable.
I think it’s a case of mental illness sometimes when people of a certain age all of a sudden “find God”, I think lots of overly religious folks are mentally unwell, just look at America ffs and half of their killers are all bible bashers.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s a case of mental illness sometimes when people of a certain age all of a sudden “find God”, I think lots of overly religious folks are mentally unwell, just look at America ffs and half of their killers are all bible bashers.
The funny thing is, it’s really common for people with adhd and bipolar disorder to get super religious and Tanya spoke about her adhd on the show 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The funny thing is, it’s really common for people with adhd and bipolar disorder to get super religious and Tanya spoke about her adhd on the show 👀
I didn’t know Tanya had ADHD, I knew she had depression and anxiety but I have fear that lots of women get misdiagnosed when they have ADHD, all these mental illnesses are very confusing.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know Tanya had ADHD, I knew she had depression and anxiety but I have fear that lots of women get misdiagnosed when they have ADHD, all these mental illnesses are very confusing.
Yeah she made a big deal of it in the new episode, how she was misdiagnosed with anxiety etc

Reactions: 3
Yeah she made a big deal of it in the new episode, how she was misdiagnosed with anxiety etc
If she has ADHD and not anxiety and is now medicated for it, she might want to try wearing her mask again.

Reactions: 17
. Lystra has a massive chip on her shoulder, and attack is the best form of defence for her. The new woman Deborah, not sure about her? Seems to blow her top easily. And a former catwalk model? really? 🤨
When she was a Child she did modelling
Can't stand Listerne Darling! don't much like Nicole either as for Debbie dark side she is a cling on
The show is boring without Dawn
Tanya having ADHD really?
Lauren's more a candidate for ADHD
Baby Max is Gorgeous

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched this series yet. Has Ester split up with her #twinflame #soulmate 🤣

Couldn’t stand Dawn but I’ve got a feeling I’ll miss her being on when I catch up with this series

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched this series yet. Has Ester split up with her #twinflame #soulmate 🤣

Couldn’t stand Dawn but I’ve got a feeling I’ll miss her being on when I catch up with this series
Noo I’m sure there was a behind the scenes photo that was posted on one the girls stories which showed a hen do!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.