The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite correct, Ester did live in Chester, latter years she has lived around Conwy or thereabouts (nothing she hasn't made public on her IG) as well as Gibraltar of course, visiting her guy.

Yes I've read that before Rachel is the only one born & bred Cheshire (though I'm not sure about Lauren too?).

Had to giggle seeing Lystra has gotten herself onto the show. In the previous series where she was a dancer at some outdoor carnival, vying for the camera. I'll have to revisit that and try and find it, a few series ago maybe series 8 or something. Lystra and her daughter doing a photo shoot - sorry but IMHO neither are pretty or model material.

The restaurant they wanted a freebee in was Covino. They probably got more publicity by making it public that they had refused the request.

I'm noticing now, every clip in their homes, the same fake flowers are added. Not to mention the same shots of jewellery, well to do shoppers etc when they cut to those scenes.

I don't dislike the girl but has anyone else noticed Christine's change in appearance? Possibly her nose? Seemed to be summer last year her appearance, as in facial features changed, became a bit more chiselled. Her business of course but she looked fine as she was.

Every time I watch it seems to be more to promote their current business ventures than anything else.
yeah christine defo got filler or something

Reactions: 2
I’m not 💯 % sure, but I think Seema lives in Prestbury and Rachel lives in Bowden. Debbie lives in Macclesfield. Nicole and Tanya definitely live in wilmslow. Christine lives in Prestbury and is plastic upto the max! Paddy isn’t as tall as you think either!

Reactions: 5
I found the episode; Series 8 May 2018, Lystra being an extra/entertainment crew.

Why would a 'Millionaire REAL housewife' need to be part of an entertainment crew? Be interesting to look back and see what other extra roles the housewives have done!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I found the episode; Series 8 May 2018, Lystra being an extra/entertainment crew.

Why would a 'Millionaire REAL housewife' need to be part of an entertainment crew? Be interesting to look back and see what other extra roles the housewives have done!
Ester was an extra/guest at the launch of Lauren’s perfume on RHOC, the series (or more) before she was actually on it.

Reactions: 8

Well spotted! Looks like pre-bum work too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not 💯 % sure, but I think Seema lives in Prestbury and Rachel lives in Bowden. Debbie lives in Macclesfield. Nicole and Tanya definitely live in wilmslow. Christine lives in Prestbury and is plastic upto the max! Paddy isn’t as tall as you think either!
Yes and Tanya has a shop in Wilmslow and is trying to sell her house. My friend met Nicole in a beauty salon in Wilmslow and said how nice she was to her.

Reactions: 5
I thought Rachel lived in Alderley Edge, didn't know that she wasn't in Cheshire anymore.
I think Lauren is in Hale or Hale Barns, so another one in Trafford 🤣

Yes and Tanya has a shop in Wilmslow and is trying to sell her house. My friend met Nicole in a beauty salon in Wilmslow and said how nice she was to her.
Tanya's house looks small to me, I mean not small like a normal house, but it's nothing special considering the money they must have. Their garden looks tiny.

Reactions: 12
Tanya's house looks small to me, I mean not small like a normal house, but it's nothing special considering the money they must have. Their garden looks tiny.
Tanya had a fire in an earlier series and moved into a temporary house, not sure if they ever moved back? It was a while back. And once she said she’d spent £14k in a month on clothes so maybe that’s why 😳😂

Having said that, I don’t think they wear as much high end stuff as they used to, maybe just accessories. A lot of the dresses seem to be from Seema’s or Tanya's own clothing lines. And I’m not sure all the bags are real either.

• Wow
Tanya had a fire in an earlier series and moved into a temporary house, not sure if they ever moved back? It was a while back. And once she said she’d spent £14k in a month on clothes so maybe that’s why 😳😂

Having said that, I don’t think they wear as much high end stuff as they used to, maybe just accessories. A lot of the dresses seem to be from Seema’s or Tanya's own clothing lines. And I’m not sure all the bags are real either.
Think she did move back in, I remember it being on an episode and she went on about the fire. Wow, I didn't know she spent that much on clothes. I can't imagine her shop and clothes range doing that well, it must cost Phil a lot keeping them going for her. Having said that, I do want to visit her shop, I can imagine it being really tacky. I've been told it's a tiny shop.

Reactions: 6
Her shop is very strange Tiny and I’m not too sure what she sells in it. Nothing is really on display. Every time I walk pass I have never seen anyone in there apart from a sales assistant, which is usually a young girl!

What interests me in this current season is Tanya is very quiet on the Debbie fro t and her occupation … given that Tanya held many a night around Cheshire holding ”medium” nights. She used to be heavily involved in talking to the departed and asking the universe for “things”. In reality it was just a money making scheme. All she did was sell some tatt and spout her potty mouth off

My sister used to work in Wilmslow and popped in for a nose to Tanya’s, she said it was strange and had a bit of jewellery and was really small. I’ve also driven past the unit for her My Glam Style clothes in Ashton u Lyne, I was surprised to see it was bigger than I thought, thought she’d be packing them out of her garage or something.
The £14k was a glib comment in one of the episodes a while back, think Phil had found her card bill or something. They definitely don’t show their spending on tv as much as they used to. Like when they’d go on random trips abroad and drop a few grand on jewellery. Covid might have changed all that, looks like the producers are reading the room!

Think she did move back in, I remember it being on an episode and she went on about the fire. Wow, I didn't know she spent that much on clothes. I can't imagine her shop and clothes range doing that well, it must cost Phil a lot keeping them going for her. Having said that, I do want to visit her shop, I can imagine it being really tacky. I've been told it's a tiny shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My sister used to work in Wilmslow and popped in for a nose to Tanya’s, she said it was strange and had a bit of jewellery and was really small. I’ve also driven past the unit for her My Glam Style clothes in Ashton u Lyne, I was surprised to see it was bigger than I thought, thought she’d be packing them out of her garage or something.
The £14k was a glib comment in one of the episodes a while back, think Phil had found her card bill or something. They definitely don’t show their spending on tv as much as they used to. Like when they’d go on random trips abroad and drop a few grand on jewellery. Covid might have changed all that, looks like the producers are reading the room!
I think they are all skint now too, I think Leanne and Rachel were the only 2 who initially had a lot of money- Stacey seemed quite loaded (Sports direct blood money) but the rest of them are now pretty broke.
I mean, who on earth has bought anything from Forever Unique in the 15 years? And Phil Barnsley must be earning duck all, Tanya was bitching about moving back to their house after the fire as it was so small, she wanted to buy the rental they were living in - but I assume they couldn’t afford it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they are all skint now too, I think Leanne and Rachel were the only 2 who initially had a lot of money- Stacey seemed quite loaded (Sports direct blood money) but the rest of them are now pretty broke.
I mean, who on earth has bought anything from Forever Unique in the 15 years? And Phil Barnsley must be earning duck all, Tanya was bitching about moving back to their house after the fire as it was so small, she wanted to buy the rental they were living in - but I assume they couldn’t afford it?
Ah yes, maybe they couldn't afford it. I imagine any money he did make has probably been wasted, I don't see them as being wise with money and I think she gets whatever she wants. According to Google he's on 1.3 million a year from Burnley, so they should have a fair bit of money. I think Rachel is the richest, she owned houses that footballers rented, although that was when she was married. Is there any news on her ex husband? I wondered if he cheated on her for years?

Reactions: 11
I think it was mentioned that Lauren and Seema went to school together?
Yes that's definitely been mentioned on the show. Think it was on the reunion where Lauren called Seema and Stacey Bert and Ernie and Seema called her the ugly sister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loved how Debbie was banging on how her grandad lived at armathwaite acting like he owned it ..then someone dropped her in it and said ‘wasn’t he the chef ?’ 😂😂😂

I just googled esters age ..35 . I swear she looks ten years older . She seems to have aged since late series loads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.