The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series is beyond dull. You’d think Hanna was the only woman ever to be pregnant :sleep:

as for Nick and Royston, loathsome wee characters with misogynistic undertones 🤢 much less of them please.

Reactions: 20
I'd be very surprised if that decision was all hers!
Pushed rather than jumped me thinks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am so bloody happy! This has made my whole Christmas haha
I just hope she takes the Gruesome twosome nick and royston with her seeing as theyre such good friends! I know shes due in court but i would actually read that insta post that shes doing something with her family so possible Wards at home itv show :unsure:

Reactions: 16
No doubt sacked for her violent drug fuelled racist outburst that resulted in her being arrested.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean, she is pleading not guilty so is she planning to say that the police or the guys are racially abused planted the coke on her? Even the police are jealous of Dawn Ward!
Can we get Annie Kilner back? ☕

Reactions: 8
I mean, let’s face it, she’ll be missed in the series as I’m not sure it could get much duller atm. But ultimately, she is a class A T*at. Hope the panto dames and her WAGs-in-training bugger off with her.

Reactions: 17
Yes of course Dawn.....we all know how much you (control, humiliate and promote your talentless ) love your family!
What a disgusting disgrace she is !!
Good riddance.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first post. I’ve just read it’s common knowledge in the area she has been sacked and L has had her daughters removed from her care for alcohol and substance abuse. Classy witches. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker, first post. I’ve just read it’s common knowledge in the area she has been sacked and L has had her daughters removed from her care for alcohol and substance abuse. Classy witches. 🥴
How old are her daughters? Poor girls

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Spotted Ampika’s new bloke on her stories😳. These lot do like them older, don’t they!
Isnt he the guy who owned the Sunday Sport paper - hes loaded ive just checked hes also half owner of West Ham - David Sullivan

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed Ashley’s top lip doesn’t move when he speaks? Looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember watching Gemma Collins god awful show with my mate and we couldn’t believe they aired it, both her and dawn were 👀 , suspicions confirmed!

Reactions: 11
Dawn Ward must be fuming, she's fucked it up royally, not only for herself but she ended up basically getting the family on the payroll too......we won't get to see beard Darbahs wedding.
I suspect we'll see more of Tanya in the next series who will take over were Dawn left off and push Gabrielle on us.
I see Tayluuurrr is dating a footballer....yawn.
Rachel defo has a type, both her ex and current look like baby mice.
Listeria knocks me sick, if that was my mother and she wore clothes that skimmed her nipples I'd disown her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.