The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it really needs to be put out of its dragged out misery now and ended. It really is just boring and i dont think they know what to do for content now. Or are they biding their time for a joint chav/wag wedding with Darby and Taylor.

Reactions: 12
I think it really needs to be put out of its dragged out misery now and ended. It really is just boring and i dont think they know what to do for content now. Or are they biding their time for a joint chav/wag wedding with Darby and Taylor.
It’s even worse than the last series of celebs go dating where they had to chat people up on zoom and go for really awkward socially distanced dates. Just a bit embarrassing for all concerned 😦

Reactions: 4
When you compare Cheshire to the other Housewives series it's really dull and uneventful.
I think it's because none of them are particularly bright and are very conformist within their immediate society.They have no unique opinions.
They try to be funny but it all falls flat.
Maybe Lystra has a bit of individuality about her but she comes across as a clown!

Reactions: 10
Real housewives of Jersey starts Monday 28th on ITVBE, now that will be interesting, will certainly give some of the ten bob millionaires of the Cheshire show, a run for their money

Reactions: 11
Watching the old series on itvbe do you think anyone actually wanted namina to sing at their events or did they feel they had to? The song was so bland but everywhere in that season.
Hahaha I think they felt they had to. Has anyone been on her ig lately... she looks like a robot. So much filler done, looks scary. I always thought she looked like an alien tbf, way too much work done for someone so young and naturally pretty. Such a shame

Reactions: 6
Hahaha I think they felt they had to. Has anyone been on her ig lately... she looks like a robot. So much filler done, looks scary. I always thought she looked like an alien tbf, way too much work done for someone so young and naturally pretty. Such a shame
Wow! Shes totally fecked her face!

She was as you said naturally very pretty too

Reactions: 9
I suspect itv have asked her to step down or be dropped because of the court case.
I've often wondered how wealthy the wards actually, you read that don't own Warford Hall outright I don't think the property business is still going. I assume as has been said she'll be stepping down as the court case is coming up

Reactions: 10
I've often wondered how wealthy the wards actually, you read that don't own Warford Hall outright I don't think the property business is still going. I assume as has been said she'll be stepping down as the court case is coming up
I’ve often thought this - yes they’re wealthy but when Ash was playing football the salaries were not what they are today, and he didn’t play for the bigger clubs. And she’s an interior designer - does it pay so much?? I have seen some of their work on their insta page and it looks like they deal with top end properties, but I’m still unsure. Warford Hall really is an amazing house for an interior designer and a has-been football player! Did someone say the Rooneys had something to do with WH?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.