The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I’ve said before I don’t mind Lauren, she’s maybe ‘the one I dislike least’ but this series has been so bad, it’s like it’s split off into different groups, all as dull as each other

Reactions: 5
As I’ve said before I don’t mind Lauren, she’s maybe ‘the one I dislike least’ but this series has been so bad, it’s like it’s split off into different groups, all as dull as each other
Oh god she is unbearable. It's the way she speaks so slow so she can put on her fake accent. It's the hair, clothes and tattoos that do it for me, tacky bitch

Reactions: 12
Oh god she is unbearable. It's the way she speaks so slow so she can put on her fake accent. It's the hair, clothes and tattoos that do it for me, tacky bitch
The back tats are SO awful yes. I’d forgotten how bad until she wore her sexy new date outfit and abused that poor bloke

Reactions: 10
This is why Tanya is self isolating every other week as she’s too thick to follow the rules.

Reactions: 14
Phil always looks aggressive and like he doesnt give a shit about her or the kids and she’s always moaning about those boys, another loaded self important twerp who doesn’t know how lucky she is ( financially that is) and don’t get me started on that over entitled daughter of hers with a face like a slapped arse

Reactions: 19
Season 8 throw back....

“so, we’ve sorted it out and I’m really glad coz now we can all get together and there won’t be no drama or out like that”

cast get together for random as fuck dinner planned because one of them feels it would be a great idea for them all to get together...

“I really like the colour blue”

YOU'RE A LIAR YOU ‘AINT EVER LIKED THE COLOUR BLUE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAKE ASSHOLES....

DICKHEAD, I’M OFF.

Reactions: 24
Sooo thick!
Constantly complaining about having boys too. She's lucky to have kids and let's hope none of them inherit her thickness.

Reactions: 8
Sooo thick!
Constantly complaining about having boys too. She's lucky to have kids and let's hope none of them inherit her thickness.
I really thought this when she had the last one and then spent the next season talking about taking Phil’s sperm to some lab so that they could cook up a girl for her.

my favourite Tanya quote from season 1 through 8. For all the wrong reasons.

”me and Phil designed a sofa”
you bet your ass after I mumbled “wtf”, I went back 30 seconds to see if I heard it correctly, then I googled the shit out of it.
WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOFA

Reactions: 4
Totally confused.. Are Nicole's children Joe's children? She said they have 3 together? Then said she couldn't have Joe's child? Does she mean another one of Joe's children or is Joe their stepdad??

What was the dinner party that kicked off and Ester kept eating? Or the time Ester brought her granny’s ashes with her.

I met Tanya at an event a few years ago, she was lovely and posed for photos with anyone who wanted one. Yes she is as thick as two short planks and has a potty mouth on her, but she is also self aware

Please write the script for the next series

can anyone remember Dawn shrieking at one dinner party

“ don’t dog me daughter, DONT dog me daughter” before storming off

so classy

What was the dinner party that kicked off and Ester kept eating? Or the time Ester brought her granny’s ashes with her.
There was that one in Dubai was it where she said that whatever it was had died so they could eat it and she just chomped away, I started liking her then

Reactions: 14
Please write the script for the next series

can anyone remember Dawn shrieking at one dinner party

“ don’t dog me daughter, DONT dog me daughter” before storming off

so classy
I hate that I’m so far behind,
but not as much as I hate the fact that I’m still willingly watching this piece of piss
BY CHOICE STONE COLD SOBER!

Reactions: 9
On one episode she said "why girls do we always have a dinner party when we just argue and I want to eat my food" I feel ya Ester!!

Reactions: 4
It's the head bouncing shoulder shrugging that rips my knitting. Drives me mad. Shut up, you are boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.