The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't recognise Alex Gerrard, what has she done to herself? Why does her face look so square like?I'm used to seeing her plastered in make up.
She looks appauling. This trend of jawline filler needs to duck off, makes them look like Lego men.

Someone kick tanya into the 21st century out of those 2005 tacky lures girls aloud dresses.

Chanelle Mccleary and Zara lena. No words

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s Hanna doing? Prides herself on her super brain but is out heavily pregnant in the middle of a pandemic without a mask and no social distancing? Is she stupid?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm on series 7 and I just can't understand why Rachel sometimes talk in an American accent in the talking bit they do "giiiirrrrl I've been pregnant 5 times" 🤣🤣
Esta has just listened to the voicemail. I know it's staged but I'm dying of cringe about stacey going to war 😂

• Haha
I'm on series 7 and I just can't understand why Rachel sometimes talk in an American accent in the talking bit they do "giiiirrrrl I've been pregnant 5 times" 🤣🤣
Esta has just listened to the voicemail. I know it's staged but I'm dying of cringe about stacey going to war 😂
Haha that was a cracking couple of episodes when Stacey was going to go to war 🤣

Reactions: 14
What’s Hanna doing? Prides herself on her super brain but is out heavily pregnant in the middle of a pandemic without a mask and no social distancing? Is she stupid?
I just came here to say this - why do they lose all sense of reality just for 5 minutes of having their photo taken and some freebies?! Appalling behaviour from so-called influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ew Lystra’s bolt-ons virtually falling out of that nasty dress, they all look awful

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder they have all had coronavirus or had to self isolate...no masks and lots of close contact.

Surprised that Hanna was there mingling. If I was pregnant, that would be the last thing I’d be doing!! I would be too worried about myself and my unborn child’s health.

I've never seen alex in a nice outfit. She always looks cheap. Even her wedding dress looked tacky.

Rachel's new relationship seems very staged, wonder if this is genuine or if the bloke is looking for 15 minutes of fame.
Zero chemistry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally so glad I’ve found this thread :ROFLMAO:
Been a fan of the show since the first season as I was living in Wilmslow at the time. Ampika was always so lovely whenever I saw her in town but I’m sad she’s turned to OF.
I also went to Tanya’s launch day at her Shop & she was absolutely gorgeous and friendly. Always remembered me when I went in etc.
Now let’s talk about Dawn. I mentioned on Twitter once how I noticed she had 11 businesses on companies house & how insane that is (as in wow, eleven businesses what a woman. I don’t even have one)... but she completely flipped out on me, let her thousands of followers ambush me; I got death threats, insults about my appearance. It got to the point where I had to deactivate my social media accounts because I was so upset. Never received an apology and I’ve never liked her since. She’s vile and 100% an alcoholic as well as a drug user. There’s no excuse for that behaviour.
lystra seems to be in the show to promote her new cafe things - she’ll be gone next season or the one after. I do love her confidence though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Just nebbing on Insta now. Dawn and Ashley are in Istanbul - hotel looks beautiful. Thought I'd check out the prices online and actually not as expensive as you might think.

Lystra has put about 7 million pictures on her story. Does she not have a house? She only ever puts pictures on of her staying in hotels and in her restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have ITV hub you can see tonight's episode now. All im going to say is i can see why Lauren is still single, she has no class and is rough as toast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If you have ITV hub you can see tonight's episode now. All im going to say is i can see why Lauren is still single, she has no class and is rough as toast
She is soooooo rough
I’ve always watched it but my god this season is dire has it finally reached the end?

Reactions: 12
Literally so glad I’ve found this thread :ROFLMAO:
Been a fan of the show since the first season as I was living in Wilmslow at the time. Ampika was always so lovely whenever I saw her in town but I’m sad she’s turned to OF.
I also went to Tanya’s launch day at her Shop & she was absolutely gorgeous and friendly. Always remembered me when I went in etc.
Now let’s talk about Dawn. I mentioned on Twitter once how I noticed she had 11 businesses on companies house & how insane that is (as in wow, eleven businesses what a woman. I don’t even have one)... but she completely flipped out on me, let her thousands of followers ambush me; I got death threats, insults about my appearance. It got to the point where I had to deactivate my social media accounts because I was so upset. Never received an apology and I’ve never liked her since. She’s vile and 100% an alcoholic as well as a drug user. There’s no excuse for that behaviour.
lystra seems to be in the show to promote her new cafe things - she’ll be gone next season or the one after. I do love her confidence though.
She went mad at Tanya on the show when she mentioned her business. She obvs has a very sore point when it comes to that i wonder why

She is soooooo rough
I’ve always watched it but my god this season is dire has it finally reached the end?
Lauren really reminds me of a drag queen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you have ITV hub you can see tonight's episode now. All im going to say is i can see why Lauren is still single, she has no class and is rough as toaste
Just watched it 😦 She seems like a good laugh but she comes out with some outrageous stuff.

Reactions: 3
Sure I just saw lystra twerking at dawns pride party in season 7!

Reactions: 4
And Martin did Lauren's face-lift. God they've all be hanging on haven't they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched it 😦 She seems like a good laugh but she comes out with some outrageous stuff.
When I saw the clip last week I didn’t realise what context it was in as that she was explaining how she felt she should feel towards a potential partner
That said there was no need to be so crude
And he looked bloody gormless

And that bit about her having a clothes make over Jesus it was like something from the 70’s those bloody awful jeans I don’t think she looks any worse than the others so I don’t know what they were banging on about 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.