The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind Kandi either. She is boring as a person. But her family brings drama and she uses her employee-friends to stir the pot with the other ladies. Also she pretty much has a new business venture every season, so I’m sure Bravo loves getting their percentage $$$ for that stuff.

btw I hate Kandi’s mom. I never thought she was a good mother and she leeches off of Kandi more than anyone else. She’s always worried about other people (Todd) stealing from Kandi, but she takes the most handouts from her daughter. Also she keeps saying she deserves the money bc she raised Kandi, but Kandi started providing for them in her teens. Also Kandi mentioned how it was her school teacher that actually got her music career started and drove her to studios and what not. So what exactly did mama Joyce do for Kandi to have any say over Kandi’s money.
lol sorry for the rant, I really don’t like Mama Joyce
I like Kandi as a person, she’s very inspirational. Just a boring housewife.
I also despise Mama Joyce. She is so entitled.
Has she ever congratulated her daughter without taking any form of glory?

She accuses Todd all the time of being a gold digger but in reality she would take all the money if she could.

Private jet problems. 🤣
So Rinna cannot repeat what Kathy said ? Don’t you just hate it when people say that? Keep quiet or blab.

i do believe Kathy had a rage I have never bought into her ditzy act.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes! This is such a cop out.
Either tell the story, or say nothing. Don't drip feed.
From my understanding, Lisa repeated it in the confessional. She just didn't want to repeat in the plane.

Kathy had a major tantrum, which fits with what we know from the book and the blinds. Nothing racist or homophobic.

Reactions: 5
And nobody caught any of this on camera? Even if production has gone the HW's usually get something (thinking OC in Ireland but there have been other instances). Plus it doesn't actually sound that bad - I hope they use some clips of the 'shocked' HW's having their own meltdowns LR glass throwing, Erika and her many threats even Kyle shaking and crying at Dorito because she didn't want to go to her 'hat event'. They have been poking and chipping at Kathy for weeks and she's exploded, big bleeping deal.

I could believe most of it but I just don't buy KH saying she would take down Kyle and her family. That sounds all Rinna. I can see Kathy calling them ungrateful and saying they helped them - didn't Rick give Mauricio a job and actually started him in real estate. If this is all it is, it should go under the official episode title of 'Mountain out of a molehill'

Just on Mama Joyce, I feel like she is one of those blokes who constantly accuses a partner of cheating on them while shagging 10 different women. Kandi seems well grounded in business and is unlikely to be taken advantage of by her husband. Although she seems generous there is a difference. I do hope she quietly slides Todd's daughter some money every now and then!

Reactions: 14
RHOC season 4: I'm so infatuated with Jeana Keough. She's giving me early LVP vibes. I wish we would see more of Lori with the other ladies.

And nobody caught any of this on camera? Even if production has gone the HW's usually get something (thinking OC in Ireland but there have been other instances). Plus it doesn't actually sound that bad - I hope they use some clips of the 'shocked' HW's having their own meltdowns LR glass throwing, Erika and her many threats even Kyle shaking and crying at Dorito because she didn't want to go to her 'hat event'. They have been poking and chipping at Kathy for weeks and she's exploded, big bleeping deal.

I could believe most of it but I just don't buy KH saying she would take down Kyle and her family. That sounds all Rinna. I can see Kathy calling them ungrateful and saying they helped them - didn't Rick give Mauricio a job and actually started him in real estate. If this is all it is, it should go under the official episode title of 'Mountain out of a molehill'
I've seen a few HW say that the mics in sprinter vans are always on.... interesting that that tantram wasn't caught by them :unsure: I 100% believe Kathy had a big tantrum and said terrible things about Kyle. Kyle has been allowing the flop force to poke at Kathy the entire trip. Kathy seemed drunk when shouting at Kyle to moon walk, they got into a fight at the club and then Kyle let's RINNA take her home??? I understand Kyle not going with her, but if my sister was freaking out, I would have asked Crystal, Kathy's long time friend, to go with her. She let Rinna who broke a glass and tried to choke Kim and then sent Kim threatening texts take Kathy home??? And Kyle was reading Rinna's play by play to Erika... if Rinna was really scared of this major freak out... wouldn't she text Mo or Kyle "hey your sister is losing it, I'm scared, come f-ing deal with her"

Totally agree with you Kyle freaked out because her friends didn't come to a hat store, she screamed at Dorit about it... this all feels like a mountain out of a molehill... all to distract from Erika's meltdown. Erika who it now looks like was served with the plane crash victims lawsuit 3 months before she filed for divorce and started getting money from Toms lawyer friend at that time...

Rinna commented on Eva Longoria's post about the Casa Del Sol tequila "oh it's your tequila!! I'm soooooo confused!!!" what is there to be confused about? Kathy said they invested in a tequila, she didn't say she owned it.

I'm so happy this Apsen stuff is finally happening so it can be wrapped up. 9 months of BS build up. If Rinna is still there next season, I'm done with BH

Reactions: 13
I've seen a few HW say that the mics in sprinter vans are always on.... interesting that that tantram wasn't caught by them :unsure: I 100% believe Kathy had a big tantrum and said terrible things about Kyle. Kyle has been allowing the flop force to poke at Kathy the entire trip. Kathy seemed drunk when shouting at Kyle to moon walk, they got into a fight at the club and then Kyle let's RINNA take her home??? I understand Kyle not going with her, but if my sister was freaking out, I would have asked Crystal, Kathy's long time friend, to go with her. She let Rinna who broke a glass and tried to choke Kim and then sent Kim threatening texts take Kathy home??? And Kyle was reading Rinna's play by play to Erika... if Rinna was really scared of this major freak out... wouldn't she text Mo or Kyle "hey your sister is losing it, I'm scared, come f-ing deal with her"

Totally agree with you Kyle freaked out because her friends didn't come to a hat store, she screamed at Dorit about it... this all feels like a mountain out of a molehill... all to distract from Erika's meltdown. Erika who it now looks like was served with the plane crash victims lawsuit 3 months before she filed for divorce and started getting money from Toms lawyer friend at that time...

Rinna commented on Eva Longoria's post about the Casa Del Sol tequila "oh it's your tequila!! I'm soooooo confused!!!" what is there to be confused about? Kathy said they invested in a tequila, she didn't say she owned it.

I'm so happy this Apsen stuff is finally happening so it can be wrapped up. 9 months of BS build up. If Rinna is still there next season, I'm done with BH
I'm sorry - I know Kyle and Kathy have perhaps had their ups and downs over the years but if I saw my friends deliberately sneering at my sister and being that nasty, I would hit the roof.

Kyle has zero loyalty towards Kathy.

I used to be a Kyle stan but her behaviour this season is really awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I believe Kyle has no loyalty to her sisters or anybody but to herself and her gain.

Why is Mauricio on the trip ?

The sisters relationship is very dysfunctional and they have been estranged for a long time.
I do believe Kathy said some nasty things about Kyle in anger.
Rinna is using the family feud as a way to distract the attention off Erika.

I believe Kyle has no loyalty to her sisters or anybody but to herself and her gain.

The sisters relationship is very dysfunctional and they have been estranged for a long time.
Yeah and Rinna is also using this to distract from her appalling behaviour this season.

RHOC season 4 finale: so nice to see all the past housewives together again, that's why I believe any legacy franchise would be a hit. We miss our early housewives.

Reactions: 4
Rinna is really trying to take Kathy down because she’s fan favourite, I hope everyone sees through it. I do think Kathy had a breakdown but they’re definitely overplaying it.

I am sure the Agency has an office in Aspen. Him going Kyle can claim it as a tax trip...

I used to be a Kyle fan this season, she turned me right off her, she is so selfish.
Agree with others why wouldn't you stick up for your sister, Kyle you used to hate it when Kim never stick up for you!
Rinna pot kettle black. Please leave and close the door quietly behind you.

I really hope Rinna, Erica and Kyle go. Keep on Kathy (I know she said she will never be a full time cast member, but one can hope)

Rinna is an absolute wanker. PTSD-are you having a laugh? What a bleeping insult to people who do suffer with PTSD, it is debilitating. She is so dramatic & seems to forget all her previous outbursts. She seems to have a habit of zoning in on one person & taking them down. Kim, Denise, Sutton etc. Off you duck into oblivion.
Kyle…never in a million year would I witch about my sister on telly, or take friends’ side over my sister’s. She is trying to play the victim but no chance. She sided with Rinna over Kim & is now doing it again.
I have no doubt Kathy is different to her RHOBH persona. But she also isn’t the cuntiest of that gang.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
RHOC season 4: I'm so infatuated with Jeana Keough. She's giving me early LVP vibes. I wish we would see more of Lori with the other ladies.
Me and my medication are trying to understand why everyone hate Jeana*, the poor woman just spend her time being taken advantage of by everyone. Apparently it's about something later in season 5 but she left in early season 5, so does she come back as a friend of ?
I liked Tamra and Vicky on RHUGT2 but I'm really not into them here. Also who convinced Tamra that shes the hottest woman alive, she look like a tiny yapping chihuahua with chipmunk cheeks.
Not sure about Gretchen or anyone really.
I liked Kimberly from season 1, she left.
I liked Lori, she left.
I liked Jeana, she left.
It's just a bunch of loud not really likable women for now.

*from what I gathered from reddit

(Excuse me for the repeating off topic, I'll watchthe new RHOBH later today 💫 )

Reactions: 4
She defo had a thing for Simon Tamras ex husband…👀
👀 👀 👀 I can't believe that. Or I can, I feel like she would look at super controlling men like they're "real" men who are involved and present in their relationship, contrary to Matt her ex husband.
Imo Simon is twit and that's why he's the perfect match to Tamra 😇

Reactions: 3
👀 👀 👀 I can't believe that. Or I can, I feel like she would look at super controlling men like they're "real" men who are involved and present in their relationship, contrary to Matt her ex husband.
Imo Simon is twit and that's why he's the perfect match to Tamra 😇
How far in are you? Have you seen ’Cyst and Decease’ yet? 🤣 don’t want to spoil anything for you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How far in are you? Have you seen ’Cyst and Decease’ yet? 🤣 don’t want to spoil anything for you
Quick Google is telling me that moment happens in season 6 finale, so I have a long way to go. Happy to hear that I'll see more of Jeana at some point.

Reactions: 2
Rinna is an absolute wanker. PTSD-are you having a laugh? What a bleeping insult to people who do suffer with PTSD, it is debilitating. She is so dramatic & seems to forget all her previous outbursts. She seems to have a habit of zoning in on one person & taking them down. Kim, Denise, Sutton etc. Off you duck into oblivion.
Kyle…never in a million year would I witch about my sister on telly, or take friends’ side over my sister’s. She is trying to play the victim but no chance. She sided with Rinna over Kim & is now doing it again.
I have no doubt Kathy is different to her RHOBH persona. But she also isn’t the cuntiest of that gang.
When she said PTSD it really made me angry. You are right it is such an insult to people who have lived through trauma. I do believe KH had a rant, maybe she went well over the top BUT I do not believe it was any worse than Erika has been. Even Rinna herself a few weeks ago was shouting about hunting sutton down if she mentioned her family.

Honestly the episode was so frustrating to watch - Erika talking about behaviour and no one had her back if she blew up....that is literally all that has been happening since the lawsuits. She has screamed, threatened and called Sutton a bleep and everyone bar Garcelle and Crystal backed her. She had a massive blow up just the week before and Dorito, Rinna and Diana rallied round her- Imagine what she might have said if they hadn't whisked her away. The producers really needed to show how hypocritical Rinna and Erika were during this episode.

Now I feel like the whole reunion is going to be about Kyle and Kathy's relationship and not the relentless bullying of Sutton.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.