The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agreed, I really liked how Miami kept the core of its housewives. Reboot don't always work, I never watch the Australian ones eventhough I was a big fan of the first seasons.

Apparently, Dorinda, Tinsley and Kelly are coming back. Now if Sonja could confirm, thag would make a very happy girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
NJ, was surprised Jen went to meet up Marg, bored of Dolores, Melissa praising her sons, but wants what she missed out on pushing on her daughter boring, Teresa on the war path, boring, think that sums it up for me, boring :ROFLMAO:
OC :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

But eventually some good news, Dorindas coming back!!!!

Reactions: 4
Teresa's been hospitalised, hold the front news :ROFLMAO: had an emergency procedure, broken finger nail perhaps! Just seen a pic of her in hospital, hair and make up looking good:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I used to quite like Gia but Im finding her so annoying lately
So did i, I’m just watching last nights episode and the way Gia looked Margaret up and down like she was a piece of dirt was disgusting. She’s got such a bad attitude and is far too gobby now

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So did i, I’m just watching last nights episode and they way Gia looked Margaret up and down like she was a piece of dirt was disgusting. She’s got such a bad attitude and is far too gobby now
I was so shocked by this too - what ever happened to respecting elders? In the Italian culture this is a huge thing

Reactions: 3
Gia seems to be a "friend of" this season... having her own confessionals. She's only on there to promote product. She had the fake fight with her uncle for a storyline so she could promote her sweatshirts and she was at the game to help promote her mothers athletic wear which she is the face of. Gia needs to go back to college and hang out with kids her age and leave the drama to the adults. The look and attitude she gave was disgusting. It was in very bad taste of Teresa to promote her stuff at a charity event. Teresa thinking that Marge, Jackie or Traci should wear her clothing after the way she treated them is delusional. Her body shaming Marge was gross. I don't care how crappy people might think Marge is, women body shaming other women is terrible.

However it was nice to see them having some fun and doing something for a great cause. Dolores does a lot for charity and they should show more of that and less of her and Franks dumb conversations

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am finding Gia very annoying since she is more involved in the show.

OC, loved how Noella wound up Heather! I really can't stand Heather, she's so obnoxious and puts Shannon down all the time, I think OC needs a shake up like NY, even if it means bringing back Vicky and Tamara, but I really don't want Heather back!!

• Heart
OC, loved how Noella wound up Heather! I really can't stand Heather, she's so obnoxious and puts Shannon down all the time, I think OC needs a shake up like NY, even if it means bringing back Vicky and Tamara, but I really don't want Heather back!!
I think she feels threatened by Noella as she seems a bit of a free spirit and fun and not rigged and stuck up like Heather. I had to laugh at last weeks episode and her mentioning about her and terrys upcoming weekend away and “hotel sex” sure Jan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am finding Gia very annoying since she is more involved in the show.
I don’t mind it, she’s grown up on the show and was at an age to understand what happened with her dad. I’d rather her comment on things rather than anyone else.

Reactions: 1
I think she feels threatened by Noella as she seems a bit of a free spirit and fun and not rigged and stuck up like Heather. I had to laugh at last weeks episode and her mentioning about her and terrys upcoming weekend away and “hotel sex” sure Jan 🙄
I laughed when Heather said if Noella apologises, it'll be over and done with, what a hypocrite, she drags up the past about Shannon all the time!

Reactions: 7
Gia and her product advertising need to go back to school and hang out with kids her age where she belongs.

Both Noella and Heather need to go. Noella is delusional and a liar. Heather thinks far too highly of herself and I'm tired of her gaslighting.

RHOC went down hill after Vicki and Tamra were let go. They need to come back and bring back Meghan... someone like Kelly would be good too. OC has not done well with new housewives. Emily, Gina, Braunwyn, Elisabeth, Noella, Dr Jen... they've all been flops. This franchise needs OGs with newbies to have a chance to recover imo

Loving Rick and Kelly's OC episode recap, showing Heather for what a liar she is!!

NJ Gia, I thought was rude and disrespectful and shouldn't be getting involved with the ladies drama, awkward for them all as they can't say anything, seems as though Teresa has only got her there, to have her back.

Reactions: 3
Loving Rick and Kelly's OC episode recap, showing Heather for what a liar she is!!

NJ Gia, I thought was rude and disrespectful and shouldn't be getting involved with the ladies drama, awkward for them all as they can't say anything, seems as though Teresa has only got her there, to have her back.
I liked Kelly as a housewife, but she's too much for me to listen to through a whole podcast lol But I do enjoy how she goes after Heather!

I have to thank the person that mentioned the Watch What Crappens podcast! I'm listening to the RHONJ recap and it's absolutely hilarious! If anyone here enjoys podcasts, WWC is worth checking out

In general I like Gia, but I don't like that she's basically a "friend of" this season. You're spot on @Maid22 the ladies can't say anything back to Gia and that's not fair. She's a barely more than a child and they would be ripped to shreds if they got into an argument with her by fans and Teresa. She's there to promote products... Jersey reunion is taping and looks like she is there. She seems to be a very intelligent and level headed girl, she just doesn't belong in the ladies arguments

Reactions: 7
Urgh Heather is doing herself no favours this series. Noëlla is a lot but I do find her more authentic than Queen Dubrow.

Urgh Heather is doing herself no favours this series. Noëlla is a lot but I do find her more authentic than Queen Dubrow.
Heather is only on to promote her and Terry's new show! I'm sure that will go well ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.