The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe it when she said that about her parents, so deluded!! She really is defending him alot, makes me wonder why, I think a few more skeletons are going to come tumbling out the cupboard about him in.

Rewatching OC, Vicky's daughter was right all along about Brooks, I can't believe all of Teresa's daughters are on board with this relationship!
Sadly deluded is a good word for Teresa! Doth protest too much... of course everyone was talking about the stories about Luis. Who wouldn't talk about the things being said about him?? If she had let him address the groups questions right away, they both would have looked better. Not letting him speak made it look like he had something to hide. Vicky and Tre are very similar... I don't think Teresa's girls are 100% supportive. Gia has said on the show they are moving fast.

I've been seeing clips of Teresa on Watch What Happens live and I can't wait for it to come on Hayu!! She's dressed like a speed skater, or a marvel superhero 😂 😂 😂 And people are making a big deal that Melissa won't be a bridesmaid. Tre hates her, why would she be a bridesmaid?? The question should be why at 50 years old and already having had a big wedding... is Teresa having EIGHT bridesmaids??? They should have their kids with them and that's enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sadly deluded is a good word for Teresa! Doth protest too much... of course everyone was talking about the stories about Luis. Who wouldn't talk about the things being said about him?? If she had let him address the groups questions right away, they both would have looked better. Not letting him speak made it look like he had something to hide. Vicky and Tre are very similar... I don't think Teresa's girls are 100% supportive. Gia has said on the show they are moving fast.

I've been seeing clips of Teresa on Watch What Happens live and I can't wait for it to come on Hayu!! She's dressed like a speed skater, or a marvel superhero 😂 😂 😂 And people are making a big deal that Melissa won't be a bridesmaid. Tre hates her, why would she be a bridesmaid?? The question should be why at 50 years old and already having had a big wedding... is Teresa having EIGHT bridesmaids??? They should have their kids with them and that's enough.
I'll have to watch that! Has she set a date yet? It's always been obvious she hates Melissa, she puts up with her cos of Joe, they really don't seem close at all in this season. Hope she gets a good pre nup, but as the saying goes, marry in haste, repent at leisure :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I'll have to watch that! Has she set a date yet? It's always been obvious she hates Melissa, she puts up with her cos of Joe, they really don't seem close at all in this season. Hope she gets a good pre nup, but as the saying goes, marry in haste, repent at leisure :ROFLMAO:
Apparently the wedding is this summer. Tre and Melissa only tolerate each other because they have to. On Tre's last appearance of WWHL she said they will not have a prenup 😳 I really hope she changes her mind! She's worked her butt off to pay off Joe's debts and rebuild for her and her girls. Not having a prenup would be insane... but Tre isn't always sane...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apparently the wedding is this summer. Tre and Melissa only tolerate each other because they have to. On Tre's last appearance of WWHL she said they will not have a prenup 😳 I really hope she changes her mind! She's worked her butt off to pay off Joe's debts and rebuild for her and her girls. Not having a prenup would be insane... but Tre isn't always sane...
Omg, this summer and no pre nup :oops: She's off her head, I'm no fan of hers, but I wouldn't trust that Louis as far as I could throw him !

• Heart

Whitneys husband lost his job after that cringe "sex scene"
No wonder everyone at work is traumatised. I still am.

Teresa doesn’t want Melissa to be a bridesmaid as she will look better than her. Our Teresa is a jealous superficial woman.
I miss the old NJ days.
Its time for Melissa & Joe to voluntarily leave the show.

Omg how cringe were the scenes with Teresa and Luis, the saxophone player playing in the background while Luis reads out Teresa’s card🥴. Then that god awful scroll, I cringed so bad many many times watching. Also why are all the men burned to an absolute crisp, it looks awful and makes them all look leathery. The only decent looking one among them is Tracy’s husband though he’s a bit on the short side. I also think Jennifer is not over Bills affair 🙁

Omg how cringe were the scenes with Teresa and Luis, the saxophone player playing in the background while Luis reads out Teresa’s card🥴. Then that god awful scroll, I cringed so bad many many times watching. Also why are all the men burned to an absolute crisp, it looks awful and makes them all look leathery. The only decent looking one among them is Tracy’s husband though he’s a bit on the short side. I also think Jennifer is not over Bills affair 🙁
Yes, their faces were so red!! Jen is defo not over his affair, can't say I blame her, she was pregnant at the time, so she's told older ones, but how is that one gona feel when he finds out :(

Could Luis be anymore cheesy??? :rolleyes: 🤢 Teresa played the saxophone in the 8th grade so "romantic" Luis gets her a bad saxophone player for their anniversary 😂 Now suddenly she's in love with the saxophone and was playing it on WWHL 😂 Apparently Luis stole the scroll idea from his business partner. The business partner has an IG post of his that was done before Luis did it for Tre. ALL of the jersey cast needs to lay off the tan! I don't know how Jen could be over the affair. They had one argument about it and never talked about it again, and she never talked about it with anyone... she's never had a chance to get her feelings out or process them. I don't like that Marge exposed it, but maybe it will end up being a good thing for Jen. You cannot bottle something this huge up and be ok

Could Luis be anymore cheesy??? :rolleyes: 🤢 Teresa played the saxophone in the 8th grade so "romantic" Luis gets her a bad saxophone player for their anniversary 😂 Now suddenly she's in love with the saxophone and was playing it on WWHL 😂 Apparently Luis stole the scroll idea from his business partner. The business partner has an IG post of his that was done before Luis did it for Tre. ALL of the jersey cast needs to lay off the tan! I don't know how Jen could be over the affair. They had one argument about it and never talked about it again, and she never talked about it with anyone... she's never had a chance to get her feelings out or process them. I don't like that Marge exposed it, but maybe it will end up being a good thing for Jen. You cannot bottle something this huge up and be ok
Yes it must have been awful for her not being able to talk to a single friend about it , and to just have one argument about it and it to be just brushed under the Carpet means Bill got off very lightly.

Has anyone watched the latest RHONJ? It was better than all the other episodes so far.

Just saw that RHONY is getting a whole new reboot AND a spin off with old housewives. I don't see the point of 2 shows. Why not just bring back fan favourites?

Not sure I have the space to meet new housewives to be fair. We like RHONY because of the ladies, there's no need to reboot it. Pretty sure the new cast with all be fake woke millenials that cancel each other. Not interested.

Screenshot_20220323-210100_Instagram.jpg

I need some Sonja Morgan back in my life! Really hope she’s on the new show.

Reactions: 7
I caught up with last weeks OC, don’t Jen parties look a barrel of laughs 🙄 The Heather and Terry show yet again, she’d want to be careful of her shoving down everyone’s throat how oh so perfect her marriage is. It may come back and bite her in the arse.

Also caught up with NJ which was an absolute snooze fest, can we not get through one episode without Melissa mentioning her Father. And I wish they’d stop with the whole David and Dolores narrative it’s so forced, I’ve now taken to forwarding through all her boring scenes.

Reactions: 2
Not sure I have the space to meet new housewives to be fair. We like RHONY because of the ladies, there's no need to reboot it. Pretty sure the new cast with all be fake woke millenials that cancel each other. Not interested.

View attachment 1146213
Totally agree.
There is no need for new housewives. They need to give the viewers what they want and that's this throwback/legacy idea.

Who would be everyones ideal cast for this?
Mine would be -

Bethenny
Sonja
Ramona
Luann
Dorinda
Jill Zarin
Alex and Simon😂

Possibly - Carole, Aviva, Kelly Bensimon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah see, I disagree. Having two shows means more people get what they want. They can put the reboot on Peacock like they did Miami (which I’ve finally finished and LOVED).
I did enjoy NY once upon a time but I was finding it hard to watch. It desperately needed new blood to freshen the show up but they went too young - likely because people the same age the rest of the ladies in that tax bracket would be too guarded to come on! Or would be shite, remember that friend of Ramona’s who was on for a bit? Or Barbara? Boringggg.
The old cast was great but starting to be problematic. Hate Ramona. Dorinda was clearly troubled. Sonja has a substance issue me thinks. Luann is off the wagon…. They work well together but I think NY being shut down also contributed to it being a bit poor.
With all of that said I’d appreciate a slightly fresher take on NY. Miami worked well because none of them had anything to lose. It was diverse, but organically so because of the nature of the city. It had older and younger cast members but they all had links and the arguments felt real cause they had history haha. I’d love to see a younger, diverse NY set rolling around having arguments, having a good time and showing us their wealth!

Also caught up with NJ which was an absolute snooze fest, can we not get through one episode without Melissa mentioning her Father. And I wish they’d stop with the whole David and Dolores narrative it’s so forced, I’ve now taken to forwarding through all her boring scenes.
Omg NJ is dust now! Why on earth would Jen go to Marge like that? The only interesting part of that ep was Teresa coming to the activity full of shade 🤣 the storylines are so DULL.

Reactions: 3
Ah see, I disagree. Having two shows means more people get what they want. They can put the reboot on Peacock like they did Miami (which I’ve finally finished and LOVED).
I did enjoy NY once upon a time but I was finding it hard to watch. It desperately needed new blood to freshen the show up but they went too young - likely because people the same age the rest of the ladies in that tax bracket would be too guarded to come on! Or would be shite, remember that friend of Ramona’s who was on for a bit? Or Barbara? Boringggg.
The old cast was great but starting to be problematic. Hate Ramona. Dorinda was clearly troubled. Sonja has a substance issue me thinks. Luann is off the wagon…. They work well together but I think NY being shut down also contributed to it being a bit poor.
With all of that said I’d appreciate a slightly fresher take on NY. Miami worked well because none of them had anything to lose. It was diverse, but organically so because of the nature of the city. It had older and younger cast members but they all had links and the arguments felt real cause they had history haha. I’d love to see a younger, diverse NY set rolling around having arguments, having a good time and showing us their wealth!

Omg NJ is dust now! Why on earth would Jen go to Marge like that? The only interesting part of that ep was Teresa coming to the activity full of shade 🤣 the storylines are so DULL.
It’s awful and when you think of how good it use to be, they need to get rid of Melissa and Joe and they have yet again another boring fake storyline about Antonia not wanting to cheer, bore off.

Yes - the new blood they attempted to bring in just didn't work as they didn't mesh with the group. Leah was not the right choice (although I do like her) She just seemed too young and the fact that the other women judged her tattoos etc. was just an example of this. Eboni was also wrong - she had no real storyline, except for arguing with Ramona over BLM which was just a bit boring, as was her trying to find her biological father.

In relation to the old cast being problematic - secretly isn't that what we want as viewers? Yes, Dorinda seemed troubled, as did Sonja - but surely we don't what perfect housewives who aren't going to get drunk, spiral, argue and witch? 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes - the new blood they attempted to bring in just didn't work as they didn't mesh with the group. Leah was not the right choice (although I do like her) She just seemed too young and the fact that the other women judged her tattoos etc. was just an example of this. Eboni was also wrong - she had no real storyline, except for arguing with Ramona over BLM which was just a bit boring, as was her trying to find her biological father.

In relation to the old cast being problematic - secretly isn't that what we want as viewers? Yes, Dorinda seemed troubled, as did Sonja - but surely we don't what perfect housewives who aren't going to get drunk, spiral, argue and witch? 😂
I mean I always argue that you want messy cast members! It just got a bit dark the last few seasons and lost the fun the other franchises never had, if that makes sense?
So yeah, think if they have everyone a good shake and then split a younger cast from the legacy cast I think everyone would get what they want. I really resent the use of the word woke as an insult cause I think it’s completely been co-opted by the wrong people lol but yes, a group of younger, little more socially aware NY natives would be fun in the same way Miami is (or even Potomac tbh!)

Reactions: 2
Totally agree.
There is no need for new housewives. They need to give the viewers what they want and that's this throwback/legacy idea.

Who would be everyones ideal cast for this?
Mine would be -

Bethenny
Sonja
Ramona
Luann
Dorinda
Jill Zarin
Alex and Simon😂

Possibly - Carole, Aviva, Kelly Bensimon
A whole new young NY would be a totally different show. I loved NY for the old school upper east side rich b*tches that it started off as. For the legacy cast I would love:

Sonja
Luann
Dorinda
Jill
Alex & Simon
Aviva
Kelly

Bethenny would have been on the list, but she no longer lives in NY. Carol I'm turned off from. I didn't like her attitude at the end and she's spoken out negatively about Bravo and Andy. She said Andy should be grateful for what he has because it was built off the housewives... I think it's a 50/50. Most of those ladies wouldn't have ever been able to build brands if they had not been on the show and Bravo and Andy wouldn't have their success without the women. And Ramona disgusted me last season... she doesn't deserve a platform anymore imo

Regarding the comments about the new young NY show being like the reboot of Miami... I don't see it as the same. Miami came back with original and new cast members... that was more like a refresh. For NY they're talking about all new HW's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.