The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on rumors that Bravo will continue to film with Jenn Shaw until she is sentenced? I think it's disgusting that they could monetize off an admitted criminal and continue to pay her and give her a platform. These are just rumors but with Bravo I wouldn't be surprised at this point
Wow, didn’t know she had admitted it!

Reactions: 1
You just need to look at teresa n joe guiduce to know they will absolutely profit off criminals.
I didn't like that they kept Teresa and Joe on and that Erika is still on either... however it's feels even more disgusting that Jenn has admitted in court that she is guilty.

Wow, didn’t know she had admitted it!
There are screenshots a few posts back of the trial transcript where she says she is guilty and what she is admitting to be guilty of

Reactions: 2
I didn't like that they kept Teresa and Joe on and that Erika is still on either... however it's feels even more disgusting that Jenn has admitted in court that she is guilty.

There are screenshots a few posts back of the trial transcript where she says she is guilty and what she is admitting to be guilty of
Thank you! Can’t wait to read them.

Reactions: 1
Cant stand Erika, but Teresa & Joe were incredible entertainment, RHONJ would have sank without them.

Crazy. But at least, shes owning up to it.

I have several dreadful medical exams this week, so I decided to binge season 5 and season 6 of RHONY. Lmao, Carole trying so hard to be the cool girl, Heather.., unhinged Aviva. Sonja really looked the best those two years, she could have met a great guy if it wasn't for that sleazy Harry Dubin.
I agree - she's taking some kind of ownership for it and not lying. 🤷‍♀️

Good luck with your exams - I find old HW are the perfect escape from stress

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Cant stand Erika, but Teresa & Joe were incredible entertainment, RHONJ would have sank without them.

I agree - she's taking some kind of ownership for it and not lying. 🤷‍♀️

Yes Teresa brings a lot to the show but I'm not that big of a stan on her that I feel the show would have tanked without her. Fans thought BH would tank without LVP it's #1 in ratings, people thought RHOA wouldn't survive without Nene it's still going strong. The only city that tanked after getting rid of OG's was OC and in my opinion 1. It only got good when Brooks came in 2. they let go of too many big personalities within 2 seasons

Teresa completely ruined the last season for me. I've seen blinds that Luis got her into anger management 😂

For me it's a morals issue. If there were no fans, there would be no HW's and I don't want to be supporting convicted criminals... whether they are entertaining or not

Reactions: 5
Yes Teresa brings a lot to the show but I'm not that big of a stan on her that I feel the show would have tanked without her. Fans thought BH would tank without LVP it's #1 in ratings, people thought RHOA wouldn't survive without Nene it's still going strong. The only city that tanked after getting rid of OG's was OC and in my opinion 1. It only got good when Brooks came in 2. they let go of too many big personalities within 2 seasons

Teresa completely ruined the last season for me. I've seen blinds that Luis got her into anger management 😂

For me it's a morals issue. If there were no fans, there would be no HW's and I don't want to be supporting convicted criminals... whether they are entertaining or not
Hmmm I guess I've no morals so :oops::rolleyes: I've no problem supporting criminals for entertainment 🤷‍♀️ 😅 😅 😅

If you're gonna go by that stance then half of the celeb world would be off limits for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]
100% agree about them being good stress escape.

Reactions: 3
Hmmm I guess I've no morals so :oops::rolleyes: I've no problem supporting criminals for entertainment 🤷‍♀️ 😅 😅 😅

If you're gonna go by that stance then half of the celeb world would be off limits for you!
No I said it's a morals thing for me. Everyone enjoys different things. There are plenty of non criminals that can be put on our screens and I prefer them.

Reactions: 7
I am half way through season 4 of NJ and now I really dislike Teresa Joe Guidice is also a disgusting arse the way he speaks to her

Reactions: 5
I am half way through season 4 of NJ and now I really dislike Teresa Joe Guidice is also a disgusting arse the way he speaks to her
I’ve just finished season 7 - not been a tap done in the house this week now I’ve rediscovered all my old series I hadn’t watched in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread folks...with a poll. We're very tech savvy here on tattle lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.