The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erika is so lucky that she lives in the US. If she was in Asia she would have been badly harmed by the victims. There is no way that she could have said "Alleged victims" without consequences in Malaysia where 100s of REAL victims are waiting for justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Erika is a bleep. I was just rewatching season 6 the episode they are at the Hamptons and bethanny frankel makes absolute tit of her 🤣 good for bethanny! Well worth a rewatch for any fellow Erika haters

Reactions: 14
Erika is a bleep. I was just rewatching season 6 the episode they are at the Hamptons and bethanny frankel makes absolute tit of her 🤣 good for bethanny! Well worth a rewatch for any fellow Erika haters
I love Bethenny her humour is so sharp and dry.

Reactions: 13
Obviously this’ll be affecting Erika and I’ve no idea when it was filmed in relation to the reunion but what about the fact she/her lawyers didn’t agree to repay the loan she received which would ultimately benefit the victims?
Also, no mention of the fact she still lives in a 9k a month apartment if I remember rightly and still living a comfortable kifestyle. It’s so out of touch with reality and showing any sort of empathy for the victims. Plus to still be speaking with him but not ask if he was guilty? Surely that’d be the first thing you’d do not ask “why am I being sued for this”. I just find it all so wrong. Like Crystal said, where is her anger towards him but all of a sudden she has anger in her voice. It really felt like she was playing the game in the reunion.

Reactions: 12
Bethenny said that it was because the girls and the producers told her to questio Erika. Apparently all the girls wanted Erika out because they thought that she would "cheapen" the show. And look now, they are stuck with a felon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bethenny said that it was because the girls and the producers told her to questio Erika. Apparently all the girls wanted Erika out because they thought that she would "cheapen" the show. And look now, they are stuck with a felon.
I need to watch this footage. I love Bethany.

Reactions: 5
I'm just soo glad the Erika tit show is off my screen for a while, actually not sure if I'll bother with bh again!
Just started new ep of Melbourne, these lot do like arguing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Potomac reunion. I won't be able to watch this franchise much longer if they don't get rid of candiace. She's an awful horrible mean vile person

• Heart
Bethenny has made statements that she knew about Tom's financial issues. She said Tom owed Dennis (Bethenny's fiance that died) half a million dollars. That's why she was hard on Erika and was questioning her. Bethenny also said that she told Rinna and Kyle about it and Kyle is supposedly the one who told others at Andy's baby shower

Reactions: 7
Potomac reunion. I won't be able to watch this franchise much longer if they don't get rid of candiace. She's an awful horrible mean vile person
She really is vile, she never owns anything she's done wrong, and don't get me started with her crying and dabbing her eyes with folded up tissue🤬

Honestly I don't blame monique anymore. I would find it very hard to not put hands on her myself she makes me angry as duck

Reactions: 12
Bethenny has made statements that she knew about Tom's financial issues. She said Tom owed Dennis (Bethenny's fiance that died) half a million dollars. That's why she was hard on Erika and was questioning her. Bethenny also said that she told Rinna and Kyle about it and Kyle is supposedly the one who told others at Andy's baby shower
Just saw an IG post that Bethenny shared on her podcast that the ladies were texting her things about Erika before the dinner. That the BH cast didn't like Erika and wanted Bethenny to do their dirty work. I don't listen to Bethenny's podcast and had not seen this on any Housewives account that I follow when I posted my first reply. Guess Erika won them over because they all became friends 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just saw an IG post that Bethenny shared on her podcast that the ladies were texting her things about Erika before the dinner. That the BH cast didn't like Erika and wanted Bethenny to do their dirty work. I don't listen to Bethenny's podcast and had not seen this on any Housewives account that I follow when I posted my first reply. Guess Erika won them over because they all became friends 🤷‍♀️
This doesn’t at all surprise me as most of those women on BH are totally spineless.

Is anyone watch SLC? Who do we think Jen was talking to on the phone before she left?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.