The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gutted Gina and Lydia aren’t in Melbourne anymore. I’ll still be watching tho!

Loving RHOP atm

Reactions: 5
Not a current housewife but Meghan King (formerly Edmonds) from oc has gotten remarried
E51014DA-1E99-44C5-BA37-46AAF20D6C7B.png

Just under 2 years since Jimmy filed for divorce from her

Reactions: 8
Is there a NY reunion still to air for the latest season or have i completely missed it coming on?

Is there a NY reunion still to air for the latest season or have i completely missed it coming on?
It’s been cancelled! There was scheduling conflicts aka someone was being difficult 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s been cancelled! There was scheduling conflicts aka someone was being difficult 😂
I think Ramona, she knew she was going to get a lot of flack for some of the racial comments she made especially as that dinner and Andy/Bravo we’re happy to protect her especially with that new “ultimate girls trip” show about to air

Reactions: 12
Anyone else watched the latest SLC episode?
It was absolutely boring. Almost a full episode. I thought the first series was great full of drama.
I hope it gets better.

Reactions: 5
It was absolutely boring. Almost a full episode. I thought the first series was great full of drama.
I hope it gets better.

Apart from Mary dropping an egg in a bowl and Jen pretending to shed a tear, there weren't much going on, was there?

Reactions: 2
Are you serious?? You're having us on 😱😱😱
Is it Melbourne or Miami that is coming back?

So im gone back to season 1 The Real Housewives of Melbourne at 7am..im wide awake and can't sleep.. How sad am i lol
That’s on Twitter and an American reality site (not sure I’m allowed to name) are reporting this is Kim, so I can only go by what they are saying

Reactions: 1
I hope it gets better.
It was so boring. I can't stand the faces Mary makes. I can't believe how she told the story of her church member dying :oops: Absolutely zero compassion and she's the "first lady" of that church?!? Hopefully they'll get to her cult stuff soon! I was disappointed in how quickly and easily both Brooks and Meredith accepted Jen's pathetic apology. She takes zero accountability for anything

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I read that it was Meredith that started the whole Jen and FBI stuff. She hired a private investigator to look into her after her comments about Brookes and the tweets, they came back with info about the scams she had been running and Meredith took it to the cops

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I read that it was Meredith that started the whole Jen and FBI stuff. She hired a private investigator to look into her after her comments about Brookes and the tweets, they came back with info about the scams she had been running and Meredith took it to the cops
This rumor has been around for a bit. Meredith even played into it on Watch what happens live last month. Andy asked her if she called the cops and she said haven't you heard me say not to come after my family? There are other stories that Jen has had legal drama for years. Some of her employees were charged with fraud before the show. Would be much more interesting for us fans if Meredith did do it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.