The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ways always shocked at all the girls queueing up to get Jaxed. WTF! The bloke can barely string a sentence together.
Ha, he's such a man child (remind you of anyone ;) ) So glad he's not in new season and apparently is in the tit over money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
NJ on ITVbe, Danielle is completely insane, does she have nothing else going on in her life that she is so obsessed with the wedding?
I was watching this last week, my god Danielle thinks she's something else, they were talking about the bloke she's marrying if his kids were there, 2 were, 1 wasn't, she says she demands respect, wow what a thing to say!

Reactions: 4
The RHOBH reunion is coming to Hayu this week and it’s going to be four parts. You can check the trailer and comments on Twitter it’s looking really good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw on a housewives fan page that lawyers have subpoenaed production for RHOBH for unseen Erika footage

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw on a housewives fan page that lawyers have subpoenaed production for RHOBH for unseen Erika footage
Yes I saw that too. It definitely makes sense since she is charged with her husband against :

- the families of the plane crash (100s of people)
- the families who never received their money from Tom when he was their lawyer
- Tom's friends and colleagues that he stole from

I am sure that I am missing some people but they are fighting on 15 different sides. Also, the plane crash is one of the most known crash of our decade. This story won't be forgotten any time soon. So she better be ready for at least 10 years of legal battle.

Reactions: 15
Watched this week's rhop earlier. My god candiace is some piece of work. She is literally her mother 2.0. Poor Chris mortified by her behaviour 🙈 he should really get a job so he has some finance behind him when he leaves her.

Reactions: 8
Watched this week's rhop earlier. My god candiace is some piece of work. She is literally her mother 2.0. Poor Chris mortified by her behaviour 🙈 he should really get a job so he has some finance behind him when he leaves her.
She really is a nasty bugger, I don't like Chris, but actually felt abit sorry for him, she's out of control!

Reactions: 4
Didnt notice that, but he was trying to restrain her and take her out of restaurant, she wasn't having any of it!!
Classic Candiace 😂 that's like the third time that has happened now with him trying to restrain her

Reactions: 3
Classic Candiace 😂 that's like the third time that has happened now with him trying to restrain her
She's like a toddler throwing a tantrum. Best thing to do is shove them under your arm like a roll of carpet and leave.

She's a bloody nightmare.

Reactions: 3
plus side of me not leaving house much lately, i'm all caught up on Potomac :D
Next step SLC which I finished season 1 last night, so about to hit the Jen fraud drama.
I was disappointed Melbourne isnt coming to hayu til Wednesday

Candiace is extremely fiery, she needs to listen to Chris and act the bigger person. In the restaurant Ashley fired the shot to start Candiace off on an explosive rant which goes too far and makes Candiace look bad then Ashley's firing shot gets forgotten.

Chris apparently has upto 4 million of his own money through his work and family wealth. He isn't a leech on Candiace and would be ok without her mothers money.

Candiace is extremely fiery, she needs to listen to Chris and act the bigger person. In the restaurant Ashley fired the shot to start Candiace off on an explosive rant which goes too far and makes Candiace look bad then Ashley's firing shot gets forgotten.

Chris apparently has upto 4 million of his own money through his work and family wealth. He isn't a leech on Candiace and would be ok without her mothers money.
Wow, didn't know that about Chris!

Oh really? God what's his excuse so he should run for the hills 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.