The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I’m the only one still enjoying RHONY atm!? It’s definitely been different to the others but I’m still bursting out laughing every episode whereas other franchises I don’t as much. The Black Sabbat dinner was an absolute tit show but it was fantastic tv! Ramona is such a prat but that’s why she’s great on the show.

Reactions: 4
have you seen the first all stars one? when will it ever be on itvbe?!
Don't hold your breath, am still waiting on new ep of bh on Hayu, am seriously thinking of cancelling atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Taylor! I think if she hadn’t had so many awful issues she would have made the long haul on BH

I'm on Season 3 of Potomac already....I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT!!!!!! It's amazing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gizelle and Karen are epic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Felt sorry for what she went through, but wasn't a fan of hers.
yeah I felt bad for her, but she always struk me as someone who just never wanted to work and wanted a ricj husband tbh

yeah I felt bad for her, but she always struk me as someone who just never wanted to work and wanted a ricj husband tbh
I don't think she ever worked? Spent an obscene amount of money on her young daughters bday, who really wasn't bothered, spoilt comes to mind!

Reactions: 3
I don't think she ever worked? Spent an obscene amount of money on her young daughters bday, who really wasn't bothered, spoilt comes to mind!
okg I remember so much when the other housewives asked how they met and she said that she was the one who approached him, thought he was attractive etc.... and everyone was...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.