The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watxhing Ramona unpack in Miami and talk about her clothes to the man working in the house is so cringe, Sonja is out of control and it is not even 7pm

Reactions: 5
RHONY ITVBe…The way they treat the staff in Miami is shocking!!
it is so bad, Ramona is always awful, but Sonja today...Dorinda basically telling the barista he doesn't know how to make a drink. I feel sorry for those men they look so uncomfortable

Reactions: 3
it is so bad, Ramona is always awful, but Sonja today...Dorinda basically telling the barista he doesn't know how to make a drink. I feel sorry for those men they look so uncomfortable
Just seen your post above too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
great minds :ROFLMAO: watching this i really hope they make a new miami series, such a nice location
I was watching Cocaine Cowboys on Netflix and Alexis from RHOM features on it, quite interesting , I didn’t realise it was her until the end!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I haven’t got the new episode of BH either 😢 I’ve taken my NOW stick out of the tv and still nothing!

Vancouver is such a toxic series. Jody and Mia are bleeping awful

I haven’t got the new episode of BH either 😢 I’ve taken my NOW stick out of the tv and still nothing!

Vancouver is such a toxic series. Jody and Mia are bleeping awful
Yeah I tried that too!!
I must admit I did like Vancouver, ' suck it up buttercup!!'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.