The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yet again on the old OC episodes....omg this confrontation between Vicki and Meghan about brook's cancer thing is so insane looking back when we know the truth

Reactions: 5
random but is anyone else watching RHOC on itvbe? the episode seems to have changed halfway through!

Reactions: 3
RHOC again... this Brooks cancer thing is insane, all these quack "doctors" who just seem to be supporting his lies. it is all so bizarre

Is it me or are all the housewive franchises boring compared to New York! Only one I haven't watched is Atlanta, but my heart is with the New York ladies🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, the new season of NY looks amazing! It's my favourite, followed by OC and BH. Can't wait!

'You're a ho, you're a ho, you're all hos!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, the new season of NY looks amazing! It's my favourite, followed by OC and BH. Can't wait!

'You're a ho, you're a ho, you're all hos!' :ROFLMAO:
Ramona has really gone mad on the plastic surgery, her face doesn't move at all! annoyed dorinda won't be back, anyone know if she chose to leave or was she sacked?

Reactions: 1
Ramona has really gone mad on the plastic surgery, her face doesn't move at all! annoyed dorinda won't be back, anyone know if she chose to leave or was she sacked?
Yeah, Ramona is not looking good these days. Didn't she turn 60 during the last season? It's a shame because she used to look great for her age.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, Ramona is not looking good these days. Didn't she turn 60 during the last season? It's a shame because she used to look great for her age.
the person who looks best for their age imo is luanne, much as I hate to say it as I really dislike her.
OT but was this filmed last year? weren't there any covid restrictions in NY at the time?

Reactions: 4
the person who looks best for their age imo is luanne, much as I hate to say it as I really dislike her.
OT but was this filmed last year? weren't there any covid restrictions in NY at the time?
Yeah I hate Luanne too but she always looks fabulous. Looks like she proper kicks off as always, god love her. 😆

Don’t know about about the NY restrictions at the time, but they have opened up quite a bit now. I did spot someone in a mask in the background, probably one of the ‘help’ ;)

Reactions: 2
Yeah I hate Luanne too but she always looks fabulous. Looks like she proper kicks off as always, god love her. 😆

Don’t know about about the NY restrictions at the time, but they have opened up quite a bit now. I did spot someone in a mask in the background, probably one of the ‘help’ ;)
omg this reminds my most hated moment of Luanne (difficult choice) when she is in a taxi with Bethenny and gets annoyed with her that she gave the driver her first name!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or are all the housewive franchises boring compared to New York! Only one I haven't watched is Atlanta, but my heart is with the New York ladies🤣
New York is funniest imo. I really enjoyed the last series of Potomac though and I like New Jersey

Reactions: 4
I never really got into Potomac but I see that a lot of you like it. Might give it another go.

Reactions: 3
I never really got into Potomac but I see that a lot of you like it. Might give it another go.
DO IT!!!!!! Season one is tragic, two gets better, but THEN!!!

it’s worth keeping with it.

yeah neither did i, maybe I should start from the beginning and I might get it more
just accept you’re gonna hate season one but it’s soooooo worth staying with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like NJ too but got bored with all the Theresa/Joe drama. My favourite was Siggy. She was a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Remember the Hitler comment meltdown she had? And Cakegate, of course, that was a classic.

DO IT!!!!!! Season one is tragic, two gets better, but THEN!!!

it’s worth keeping with it.

just accept you’re gonna hate season one but it’s soooooo worth staying with.
Ooh I’m definitely going to try it again in that case!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.