The Rea project #3 Tiffany Brien, caught out lying. Changed her name to Rea, built a misery house of grey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I thought she’d go for higher end fashion like her sister!

Reactions: 1
To be fair I thought she’d go for higher end fashion like her sister!
I don’t think she’s ever been one for designer clothing? She’s always worn a lot of Dunnes, ASOS, topshop, River Island etc.

I don’t think Jess is so well off to be able to afford designer clothing day to day, it’s pretty obvious that daddy brien was funding the wedding so she didn’t mind picking up a million expensive dresses to wear; it was billed to Simon Brien

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s ever been one for designer clothing? She’s always worn a lot of Dunnes, ASOS, topshop, River Island etc.

I don’t think Jess is so well off to be able to afford designer clothing day to day, it’s pretty obvious that daddy brien was funding the wedding so she didn’t mind picking up a million expensive dresses to wear; it was billed to Simon Brien
Hmm pretty sure Jess wears a lot of Gucci, Loewe, Celine etc

Reactions: 1
Yeah a quick look at her insta (aside from wedding posts) I see Gucci bags, Louis Vuitton bag, Gucci croc monstrosities, Loewe basket bag, Celine bag, Prada sandals, Hunza G swimsuits. Def remember seeing Chanel Dad sandals and plenty of Ganni t-shirts etc.

Never mind the amount of holidays too. Where do her an the new hubs get the annual leave never mind the money 😂

Reactions: 5
Well she works for the dad doesn’t she! He’s prob a trust fund brat too!
Yeh, last time I checked a social media manager in Belfast wasn’t well paid. Daddy defs bunks up her up the pay grade. All courtesy of the homeowners of Northern Ireland..

Maybe her singing career is lucrative..?

I remember tiff used to get fake designer copies when she was in Dubai and fair play to her for being open about it. She definitely wasn’t a designer fiend back in her insta days IIRC, maybe Jess is different then

Matty did Tiffany dirty posting this pic..
Looks like she had a birthday dinner in Noble

IMG_6895.jpeg

Matty did Tiffany dirty posting this pic..
Looks like she had a birthday dinner in Noble

View attachment 2379376
She looks totally different! Also why do Norn Iron men add a ‘y’ to the end of their name like Matty and Scotty…. You’re grown men ffs! It’s so weird as no one does that in England!

Reactions: 4
I see from Anna kirwan stories Tiffany and Matty are in Mallorca for Anna’s 30th, fine time and they only just back from the sisters wedding

I see from Anna kirwan stories Tiffany and Matty are in Mallorca for Anna’s 30th, fine time and they only just back from the sisters wedding
gosh it’s so awkward to watch, you can kinda tell Tiffany is only there as Matty’s plus one. These women wouldn’t want much to do with her otherwise.

you can see she’s in the pool and Anna and some other girl are messing about, Tiffany awkwardly bobs over with her nose in the air. She sort seems to try and join in but they just look at her.

They don’t really involve her or invite her to join in and she awkwardly just kinda… bobs on ahead.

i like hanging out with my OH’s friends but I’d find it exhausting to constantly be on the periphery of a friendship group, invited out of courtesy. I can’t understand why she doesn’t try and make some female friends of her own.

IMG_6993.jpeg

IMG_6994.jpeg

IMG_6995.jpeg

IMG_6996.jpeg

IMG_6997.jpeg

• Wow
Is she like not eating?
she doesn’t look very well to me tbh really dead behind the eyes/lollipop head or something. It was a little sad seeing that interaction in the pool.

on a side note… how can these women be bothered wearing a full face of makeup by the pool? I’m going on holiday in a couple of weeks and I’m like… no point bringing anything, cba wearing makeup in the heat 😅

gosh it’s so awkward to watch, you can kinda tell Tiffany is only there as Matty’s plus one. These women wouldn’t want much to do with her otherwise.

you can see she’s in the pool and Anna and some other girl are messing about, Tiffany awkwardly bobs over with her nose in the air. She sort seems to try and join in but they just look at her.

They don’t really involve her or invite her to join in and she awkwardly just kinda… bobs on ahead.

i like hanging out with my OH’s friends but I’d find it exhausting to constantly be on the periphery of a friendship group, invited out of courtesy. I can’t understand why she doesn’t try and make some female friends of her own.

View attachment 2391208

View attachment 2391210
View attachment 2391211
View attachment 2391212
View attachment 2391213
Wow she really is an extra in that friend group, the rest seem sincere pals. I actually thought the same when I watched the story and almost felt sorry for tiff.

Oh wait I must have it completely wrong 😑cause Anna has just shared a reel tiff made which ‘proves’ how much of an OG she is. 🧐🤥

Nah, she’s shared that reel cos she’s in it loads with her mates. Tiffany is barely in it because she’s the one holding the camera taking the shots.

ana might like Tiffany (who knows?), but she’s not a close friend, it’s very obvious. She’s there as Matty’s plus one.

I reckon most of these girls know Tiffany’s background is the issue… I’d struggle to get close to anyone (male or female) who had accusations of engaging in multiple affairs levied at them. Plus the timeline when she got with Matty just… doesn’t look good. It’s hard to trust someone and let your guard down when you have reason to believe that aren’t honest.