The Rea project #3 Tiffany Brien, caught out lying. Changed her name to Rea, built a misery house of grey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her little twits are on here!
who though?

surely Ben Canning has crawled under whatever rock he came out from?

who does she really have in her corner? Just a ton of frenemies who’d be happy to relish any nastiness aimed at her and create drama out of it, like they all did when Tiffany quit insta.

nah, I don’t think anyone who personally knows her would come on and comment in her defence. I think it’s someone who is a deluded fan girl, who maybe Tiffany was pleasant to once.
---
Wow they won £150,000? I guess anyone can enter but money finds money!
Also I’m pretty sure this saying refers to people with money being able to generate wealth more easily - it’s easy to generate more money when you already have a pot of capital.

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t mean the universe randomly selects individuals who are already rich to randomly infer more money on.

Competitions/raffles like McKinneys use a loophole so that it isn’t subject to the same regulations and oversight as a gambling website would be (that’s why you have to answer a question to enter).

I’m not convinced at all by their online picking of a winner - it’d be easy to fake. I don’t think Matty was selected at random at all.

if it’s all above board who is the aul fella handing him the check? And whose house is it? Why is he saying some rehearsed spiel about it being a huge leg up for him and his wife, when they already have had huge legs up, when they’ve just built their own house and own several flats in Belfast?

do they usually do a weird interview with the winner..?

here is the business behind the actual competition. The McKinney fella himself isn’t actually very old, he was born in 1985;

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
who though?

surely Ben Canning has crawled under whatever rock he came out from?

who does she really have in her corner? Just a ton of frenemies who’d be happy to relish any nastiness aimed at her and create drama out of it, like they all did when Tiffany quit insta.

nah, I don’t think anyone who personally knows her would come on and comment in her defence. I think it’s someone who is a deluded fan girl, who maybe Tiffany was pleasant to once.
---

Also I’m pretty sure this saying refers to people with money being able to generate wealth more easily - it’s easy to generate more money when you already have a pot of capital.

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t mean the universe randomly selects individuals who are already rich to randomly infer more money on.

Competitions/raffles like McKinneys use a loophole so that it isn’t subject to the same regulations and oversight as a gambling website would be (that’s why you have to answer a question to enter).

I’m not convinced at all by their online picking of a winner - it’d be easy to fake. I don’t think Matty was selected at random at all.

if it’s all above board who is the aul fella handing him the check? And whose house is it? Why is he saying some rehearsed spiel about it being a huge leg up for him and his wife, when they already have had huge legs up, when they’ve just built their own house and own several flats in Belfast?

do they usually do a weird interview with the winner..?

here is the business behind the actual competition. The McKinney fella himself isn’t actually very old, he was born in 1985;

Also why would MattY or TiffY enter it in the first place??

Reactions: 3
Also why would MattY or TiffY enter it in the first place??
tbf they are greedy people. I’ll never forget them lapping up the freebies over lockdown as people lost their jobs, then Tiffany having the audacity to beg for more. Oh they’d definitely enter, this couple loves loves loves money.

Reactions: 4
I could only watch 2 minutes of that interview and I’ll never get that back 😅 Fair play to that competition bloke - at least he brought some enthusiasm.

I could only watch 2 minutes of that interview and I’ll never get that back 😅 Fair play to that competition bloke - at least he brought some enthusiasm.
enthusiasm while conning desperate people out of money…

says a lot that her sister and new brother in law weren't at Matty's 30th birthday party. is it just me or is that really weird? you were their bridesmaid a month ago and they don't get an invite?

She doesn’t look like a very happy bride and very emaciated!

She was super fit, was pre baby too.
---

I’d say toned, she used to show her exercise routine and it wasn’t for wimps. Also, it’s a moody shot, in others she smiles.
someone is a fan and coming at me again!
---
So I think so here for the goss is either TiffY herself or a mate and I’m not the only one that thinks that from reading on other threads also!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
---

So I think so here for the goss is either TiffY herself or a mate and I’m not the only one that thinks that from reading on other threads also!
Or maybe just correcting your assumptions?

• Haha
Hi Tiffany. If you read here can you please confirm… were you too posh to push and was the baby a sun roof job? Also did precious (wee Matty) see you poop yourself? Happens to the best of us luv 👍🏼

• Haha
says a lot that her sister and new brother in law weren't at Matty's 30th birthday party. is it just me or is that really weird? you were their bridesmaid a month ago and they don't get an invite?
I found it weird that Matty has posted every wedding they’ve been to but didn’t post them at his sister in laws wedding where Tiffany was a bridesmaid.
---
She doesn’t look like a very happy bride and very emaciated!
shes been looking very unwell IMO the last few months
---
Hi Tiffany. If you read here can you please confirm… were you too posh to push and was the baby a sun roof job? Also did precious (wee Matty) see you poop yourself? Happens to the best of us luv 👍🏼
she’s been posted in bikini pics and didn’t look like she had a c-section scar? I’d have thought that a couple of months post-baby it would still be fairly obvious and raw but I’ve never had a c-section so feel free to correct me!

Reactions: 1
I found it weird that Matty has posted every wedding they’ve been to but didn’t post them at his sister in laws wedding where Tiffany was a bridesmaid.
---

---

she’s been posted in bikini pics and didn’t look like she had a c-section scar? I’d have thought that a couple of months post-baby it would still be fairly obvious and raw but I’ve never had a c-section so feel free to correct me!
My c section scar is very very very low, well below the bikini and knicker line

---

---

Same mine healed that well it just looks like a natural crease. But everyone is different and heals differently.