The Rea project #3 Tiffany Brien, caught out lying. Changed her name to Rea, built a misery house of grey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can you possibly tell that?!
Tbf I think it probably is leggings that have ridden up too. Also they have likely lifted her out of a pram or carrier for the picture so more than likely had a blanket on too.

But a wee pram suit wouldn't go amiss 🙈 especially if they are outside at a rugby match.

Reactions: 2
how can you possibly tell that?!
I’ve held many a baby and fixed all their clothing as it always rides up like this.
---
Tbf I think it probably is leggings that have ridden up too. Also they have likely lifted her out of a pram or carrier for the picture so more than likely had a blanket on too.

But a wee pram suit wouldn't go amiss 🙈 especially if they are outside at a rugby match.
I agree about the pram suit, it’s been freezing!

I’ve held many a baby and fixed all their clothing as it always rides up like this.
---

I agree about the pram suit, it’s been freezing!
yeh, I’m not really convinced.

All I know is that it’s been freezing, that the poor baby has her wee legs exposed and why?

so another influencer can use her as a photo prop..

sorry, ex influencer

Ahaha oh dear, what a nightmare. I doubt she’ll be able to recover it, it’s notoriously difficult. Why did she even open it back up again in the first place? Was it hacked back then and it was never her that made it live again maybe?

I don't mind admitting I enjoyed a look at the profile to see all the ballgowns. Peak style from 5 or so years ago

IMG_1005.jpeg

I see the baby has had her first taste of prop life. Is she even a year old yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The free daddy fund must’ve dried up, seeing more and more modelling of her and all the Simon brien posts. Back to work princess

Reactions: 4