The Rea project #3 Tiffany Brien, caught out lying. Changed her name to Rea, built a misery house of grey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just realised ‘ the rea project ‘ is almost directly across the road from the parents house? Any one where precious is originally from? He is farming background isn’t he?

Reactions: 2
Only just realised ‘ the rea project ‘ is almost directly across the road from the parents house? Any one where precious is originally from? He is farming background isn’t he?
Probs on family owned land!

ballymena. Yeah family still farms properly as in, it was impressive they managed to find someone to feed the cows so they could all go to the wedding.

• Haha
Probs on family owned land!
I remember when she was documenting the build she said they bought it off an elderly person so maybe that was an elderly relative. I think her gran mothers house is close to her parents aswell.

• Haha
I remember when she was documenting the build she said they bought it off an elderly person so maybe that was an elderly relative. I think her gran mothers house is close to her parents aswell.
bought is probably a stretch!

I'm pretty sure I remember the family of the older lady commenting when they totally demolished the house instead of renovating it about how disappointed they were about it as they had been told it was just a renovation project.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure I remember the family of the older lady commenting when they totally demolished the house instead of renovating it about how disappointed they were about it as they had been told it was just a renovation project.
yeh, they bought the house, not a plot of land. I remember the family commenting on the Instagram account because they thought it was going to be a renovation. Their wee gran had just put in a new bathroom apparently and they seemed pretty gutted. Tiffany if I remember correctly, kinda dismissed it “we’re building something even better”.

I guess you kinda loose the right on what happens to a property when you sell it, but I’d be devastated if my grandparents house was knocked down. Especially if the family was reassured it would be renovated. I love driving past my grandparents old house now they’ve died.

Reactions: 4
Their crappy little insta page has disappeared… maybe a new ‘’Reno’’ is on the horizon lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Saw this and thought of the rea project… I wonder why she’s deleted/deactivated the account? Did she ever manager to recover her old hacked one?
IMG_5490.jpeg

Reactions: 1