Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Chloe just posted a video with Mila and her new toy car!!
Talk about -Say you read tattle without saying you read tattle !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t be silly , she won’t pay out her” hard earned” cash for a stylist, she needs it for the trash haul on her next holiday. Also why would you need a stylist when you have all those older daughters with impeccable fashion sense to advise you.
True 😂
And No one wants to see the next knitters go out of business lol

ae77

VIP Member
All these Florida holidays and weekend breaks in the van are certainly catching up with sue . Back to laps of that hot tub sue.

• Haha

AttentionSeeker

Of course they didn’t go to Anne Frank’s house, they’re too thick and there’s no bright lights and waffles. Can you imagine the commentary if they did? 😭
so I googled the age Anne was murdered and she was 16…. When sue was 16 Chris would have been 3….and now I just feel so sad….might go watch England play footie to bring back my sarcasm 🙃

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
New to this one and not reading all the previous threads but does it mention anywhere about the Noel being a pedalo?
Nowull being a n*nce is one of our most common topics of conversation 😜

I miss free school dinners too. And I'm really showing my age here, but I miss getting free milk at school too! The Radford kids would be shocked to get a whole meal and a serving of milk that wasn't split between 22 of them.

Little me.

VIP Member
Go on then. Who’s Laura kirkbride? Bloody legend whoever she is. 🌟
Relentless on the sun post about the 18 holidays. Bravo 👏🏻
Careful tho, you’ll have Susan stalking your home.
Shaved and moisturised. And saved an eyebrow from the dye.
Clearly decorating ages him. 😂
Omg one of him is more than enough. Just vile.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Quick paint round with the brush. Why not get someone In and have it done properly . Probably spent more on Disneyland pick n mix over the years .
It's ok giving the walls a clean a paint but will they tidy & organize the rooms at the same time?
But yes they could have got a local painter and decorators to do a proper job of it.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sue's outfit has me gobsmacked . It doesn't fit. It's like a cross between a floral paper Napkin, a pair of grandma's pyjamas and a toilet roll dress cover your nan had in the 70s/ 80s.all that money and she chooses the worse outfit she has probably ever worn in public for a trendy concert and chooses still to share it to social media ...tragic Sue. Extremely tragic
It's really horrible. It doesn't fit right and doesn't suit her. The waistband being so high makes her tummy look enormous and she looks overall dumpy and frumpy. Ellie also looks bad. Chloe and I think Aimee look better for a concert but they pretty much all have bad taste.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
She was 21 weeks when she lost Alfie, I believe she first released that something was wrong when she could no longer feel movement.
Previously to that, she lost a baby at 12 weeks (this was all on the same episode of KAC).
A baby lost after 24 weeks is considered a “stillbirth”, and their death has to be officially registered.
Last year I lost twin girls at 15 weeks, they were perfectly formed and I had to give birth to them 💔.
We had a funeral and they were cremated.
Their deaths were not officially registered as I was under 24 weeks.
How come they never mention their other lost child they have no issues talking about Alfie