Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the video of then taking the piss out of Tillie cause they'd sent her to the shop to get salad dresssing and she came back with salad cream. Made me a little sad for Tillie as she already seems lacking in confidence.
To be fair, a 14 year old should know what salad dressing is.

Reactions: 4

sebanna

VIP Member
I've got a feeling she lost him around 16 weeks, nowhere near viability and wouldn't have been able to register his birth.
She was twenty-one weeks, just a few weeks later she would have been able to register his birth.

• Sad

Little me.

VIP Member
My inbox is full 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who the hell would want the same wallpaper as them Scratters.
It would turn my stomach to look at it.

• Haha

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
She's only posted that because all the other older ones have done fuck all, career wise. Seems like aimee will be the only one with a good future, but out of 21 kids that's embarrassing. Obviously there's still the younger ones to go but time will tell🤔
Whether the damage to the younger ones hits them in adulthood remains to be seen.. Bonnie's got a lot of spark, I have hopes for her! Oscar and Casper are both intelligent as well.

Reactions: 3

htaylor393

I can think of a good few reasons not to have any starting with no gloves or hairnets baring in mind its a food business
Their basic hygeine seems to be lacking
Dirty clothes and hats worn and as you say probably get coughed and sneezed on and handled with dirty hands.
This is absolutely mind boggling.

I see a MH nurse for a diagnosis I have. She never touches me, my phone or any equipment and yet when I get up to leave she gets up to wash her hands every single time. Basic bloody hygiene.

Reactions: 3