Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowee22

Chatty Member
Loving Sophie’s supermodel pose 😂😂😂
---
Will they be having another new rug for the sitting room after it’s decorated? Probably be another minging multicolour monstrosity which won’t match anything. There must be a mountain of their rugs at the tip.
Gives the dogs somewhere to pee seeing as they don’t get walked much/ever.
I don’t mind the peacock paper…better than a media wall in an older property.
I can imagine the rooms being even smaller tho due to the layer upon layer of paint on those skirting boards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Amelia pond

Only one falls in to that category. Not sure the others have the conversational skills off-line to engage with female company. Luke seems the only adult age conversationalist and he’s not adopting or using a surrogate any time soon.
Yeah that's why the rest don't seem to exist. They aren't contributing to her and counting lifestyle!

Winnywoowaa

She didn’t go to Lancaster uni unless it was to go to the swimming pool there. 🤪 She wouldn’t get the grades to study there and they don’t do that course. She might’ve tried university of Cumbria which is in Lancaster.
---
Well, this one went viral but I’ve seen worse…😳
Who’s that in the picture?

michael_cov

New to this one and not reading all the previous threads but does it mention anywhere about the Noel being a pedalo?

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Chloe didn’t even manage the first few weeks in to university. I wouldn’t be surprised if she even registered for her subject. Remember at that time it would’ve been they had to pay and weren’t influencers so probably it would have been pressure to not have to pay the fees. Remember “she missed her family too much”. They all do love. But we support them and encourage them to better themselves and forge a path. If I let me kids bail out at every opportunity, they would be on devices all day. Oh wait…
Well, apparently she came home from Portsmouth or Plymouth but went to Lancaster instead.

Winnywoowaa

My sister regrets going to Uni, she has a degree in Animal Care but works in a hotel and she's happy with that. Colleges pressure students to go to Uni but reality is you can get many jobs without going and also avoid Uni debt if you don't go. I'd recommend getting at least a Level 3 at College in any career path, that gets you quite a lot of jobs.
I agree with this 100%
---
That's the one im currently having an arguement with on fb

---
Someone called Lisa Abel as well
Oh God no another nutter

wowee22

Chatty Member
Well, apparently she came home from Portsmouth or Plymouth but went to Lancaster instead.
She didn’t go to Lancaster uni unless it was to go to the swimming pool there. 🤪 She wouldn’t get the grades to study there and they don’t do that course. She might’ve tried university of Cumbria which is in Lancaster.
---
Well, this one went viral but I’ve seen worse…😳

Attachments

• Wow

lissy8219

VIP Member
They picked up the lack of heart beat on the 12 week scan, there's no birth or death certificate for him
Yes you're right I just googled, I had thought she was further along too. In this same article (that stated no heartbeat was found at a 3month scan it says she had a stillborn baby.
I didn’t realise it was as early as that.
I had not either. Not saying of course that it is not completely awful
She was 21 weeks when she lost Alfie, I believe she first released that something was wrong when she could no longer feel movement.
Previously to that, she lost a baby at 12 weeks (this was all on the same episode of KAC).
A baby lost after 24 weeks is considered a “stillbirth”, and their death has to be officially registered.
Last year I lost twin girls at 15 weeks, they were perfectly formed and I had to give birth to them 💔.
We had a funeral and they were cremated.
Their deaths were not officially registered as I was under 24 weeks.
So, so sorry for the loss of your babies 🩷

Reactions: 1