Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I wonder if Carla is one of the neighbours that post on here? Who haven't done anything illegal. They've just shared some observations. It's not like they stand outside Phallus Palace stalking them. And yet stalking seems to be what Sue is doing.

Reactions: 18

AllieBee

VIP Member
She just makes herself look a prize twat, keep biting back at this Adam. Just act like a grown up for once and ignore it you pathetic moron

wowee22

Chatty Member
Ah the engagement video is finally up. Funny how everyone knew the size of the ring finger🤔 …it’s almost like it wasn’t a surprise (and Millie announcing when it wasn’t going to be….). It explains the non-excited walk away separately from each other rather than the loved-up couple that’s just got engaged. “And cut. That’s a wrap folks for filming today. 🎬

• Wow

ilovedrinkingtea

My kids had a lovely first week back at school getting an education they need and deserve or else I’ll be fined unlike these celebrities. Lazy home day baking and painting (sue this means I’ll make cupcakes and paint some pictures with my children).

Wish I was a radford I absolutely adore them. What kind of super mum takes her kids abroad to disney 10 times? Such a beautiful family. If I die I hope I get reincarnated into a radford.

• Haha

RaeLy

A good mum doesn't get pregnant whilst living at home with mummy and daddy and upteen siblings in an overcrowded home on a part time minimum wage job. It's grim and a shitty start to life for this poor child.
I fell pregnant at 20, whilst still living at home (still actually live at my dad's) had my daughter at 21, was on a minimum wage job, her dad walked out on me, so I've raised her by myself, I've done my hardest to make sure she has everything she needs, she never goes without, she's been abroad multiple times, been to theatre shows, goes to dance classes, I wouldn't class myself as a bad mum, or say my daughter had a shitty start to life, just because I didn't have my own home

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
In one post “help raise money for our friends whose daughter is dying” to next post “we’re off on holiday. Again.”

It’s disgusting that the media portrays them as some kind of wonderful family with this love story when it’s really a story about abuse, grooming and rape. And they’ve continued to abuse by exploiting their children.

Scatty will claim anyone who criticises them is jealous. But I suppose that’s to be expected by someone who was abused and has the mentality of a very young teenager who potentially has special needs.

Reactions: 17

Elle Woods

VIP Member
She sounds so immature in those rants!
That's because she is. When you think about it she's never really had time to mature and grow up properly, she's been popping babies out since she was 13 and I think she's still got a very immature mindset. She's out of touch with reality.

• Heart

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
You could hear the little kids in the background “I want a go, “can I do it?”.

No you can’t - it cost over 300 quid, took Aimee days to make and is not a toy you little brats.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
awww how come there is a thread about this family, i always found them adorable.
You wouldn't happen to be one of them in disguise would you?
No one here or anywhere would ever call them adorable
She was 13 he was nearly 18 when first pregnant but knew her when she was 7 through her brother.

And she's never worked yet never stops spending and he does the bare minimum
The shops only a 3* out of 5
Units 5 but that likely because it's rarely used.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
how cool would it be if the fucking moron claiming superiority here could maybe use spellcheck or even " radical idea" learn to fucking speaK the language & then .. baby steps ... spell it :poop:
You are so bitter & stupid Suzy, attacking people when you claim to help run a business 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 awesome way to fix your increasingly tarnished rep. All I can say is keep opening your big fat mouth & showing exactly how classless you are. Finally we will get to the end of having to look at/hear about your feral rat family. 🐀🐀🐀

sebanna

VIP Member
Sue is increasingly coming across as more and more unhinged. If she's not careful she ruin her reputation.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I’m hoping Ellie will be different, she doesn’t seem like the rest, she has a life outside the house. Hopefully she will do a bit of travelling before settling down. Do we know what she studies at college or has she got a job now?

Ellie if you read here please get out and see the world. Maybe go travelling with your mates in the next couple of years. Have a laugh. Get a job you enjoy and then you can save up for a nice flat. Maybe meet a nice boy but have some fun with him too before getting pregnant. You’re only young once and your 20s shouldn’t be wasted looking after snotty babies in a damp room in your parent’s house.
It’s a big old world out there, get out and see it x

Fwiw I don’t think Aimee will be any different, I think she’ll get up the duff with the first bloke who shows her any attention. I hope I’m wrong.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Umm, who’s Lauryn Goodman and why does she think she’s special?
Wannabee football Wag who thought she’d snared international nobhead footballer Kyle Walker by getting pregnant (when his wife was also pregnant) wife threw him out, filed for divorce but took him back when she recently had their fourth child…Lauryn Goodman apparantly threatening to turn up at the Euros in a few months when Kyle will be playing with her two young kids in tow (3 and 1) saying her kids want to see their Daddy play….really 🙄🤔 Annie his wife is also going with her four kids…lawyers involved, a bloody 💩’tty mess 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
😂😂😂
Thanks Sue👍
they may have "gone to school as normal, no problem!" but that doesn't mean they won't struggle with jet lag and tiredness during the day. pretty sure there have been times when she shared that multiple kids were falling asleep in class having gone straight back to school after a flight, which she obviously thought was hilarious - but i very much doubt the kids' teachers were impressed. 🙄