Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Sue needs to get her disgusting attitude in check and fast!
She cannot sit there claiming everything is paid for with THEIR hard earned money
Customers are left out of pocket and without an order while they flaunt luxuries.
Noel is barely there and sue has never lifted a finger either all they do is sell the children's private lives and spend it on holidays and expensive unnecessary purchases.

And now she's boasting about yet more upcoming holidays when tillies is supposedly supposed to be recovering from more leg surgery
Which they've gone silent on after filming the appt.

People are allowed opinions but if you can't handle it sue then maybe don't put the kids online winding people up with your glasses of wine and chill time on a thousand holidays you've not earned a penny towards.

Maybe less moaning and get that 3* up to the expected 5* hygeine!

Reactions: 20

lissy8219

VIP Member
Sue lovely, bit of advice....

*Re read what you have written, before you post it for the world to see!

*Check that you have written both parts of the word you are intending to use... "product" is not the word you were after!!! - "productive"

*Please try and use some grammar/ spell check.

*Do not post on social media if you have had any alcohol- it makes your already incoherent sentences even worse!

*Stop with all the moaning, you only have yourselves to blame. You/Nowell have sold your lives/children's lives to the devil now you have to deal with the consequences.

I'm sure you won't read my handy tips as you do not read Tattle! 🤔

AllieBee

VIP Member
Eventually someone will report her, its getting to be vicious and now shes going to people's houses to post pretty threatening things
She might be on TV but that doesn't excuse her from the law.
She does know that doxxing is illegal doesn't she? Or is she really that thick?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I don't know how the council can house them knowing how much the family spunk up for holidays etc?? Especially as it's the kids bringing the money in?? Why don't the kids when they reach a certain age have enough for at least a deposit?? 🙄🤦Questions need to be asked, surely?😡

• Angry
  • Heart

wowee22

Chatty Member
She’s really driving around to peoples houses and taking photos from inside her car? I’m hoping that is a flipped image and she’s not being driven around to do it with an accomplice. This is really really creepy. She can hardly call people for driving by hers when she plasters it all over tv and the internet when she’s stalking her victim. Baby reindeer vibes Sue. Not cool. In fact, it’s just weird.
---
New thread suggestion….

Move over Martha, there’s a new stalker Sue in town. Careful Carla, Sue’s coming for you.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’d have been disappointed if my children had children at 21 while they were shacked up in my spare room. My eldest is 30 this year and doesn’t want children. He’s settled with his girlfriend, she owns a home and he’s just about to buy one to let out.
My youngest is 27, his girlfriend his 28. They have a 4month old. They own their own home, both have degrees and my son is doing his masters.
There’s so much more to life than getting pregnant at the first available opportunity by the first available bloke.

Amelia pond

We all knew it was only a matter of time! You could practically see Sue and Noel rubbing their hands with glee when katie asked if Connor could move in!
Not 1 of these grown up children have any ambition in life its quite sad to see.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
21 or 22 is not that young to be starting a career after university or traveling the world for a while, but does seem very young to be raising a child when you haven't actually matured a bit. What do these two do for work? How are they going to house, feed and educate this child? Or is Sue just going to exploit it for views and clicks.
This is exactly what she should be doing. Ok they’re not the brightest but she could still have a really good career, working her way up to superviser then manager in the nursery or wherever she works. Then using her salary to travel a bit and see the world outside of Morecambe. But instead she lives at home and is pregnant with the first boy that comes along.
Where’s the preparation? Why do none of those girls think that getting a flat/house together (or even marriage 😱) before getting pregnant is the sensible thing to do? None of those babies are coming into a settled stable home, just a bedroom in their granny’s house. Which is fine if it was an accident but not if you’ve planned it. It’s like they just have one goal in their life - to get pregnant, and don’t think about anything else. It’s weird.

Bets on who’s pregnant next then? Chloe or Millie again or a wildcard like Aimee? Or maybe one of the boys will get a girlfriend pregnant, if they ever come out of their rooms 😆

• Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I wonder if she's on the list for social housing yet? She can claim she's overcrowded just like Millie and Chloe did. So fucking predictable. She'll probably be a shit mum just like Millie too. She works part time in a nursery on minimum wage, probably doesn't fancy working anymore so she's decided to just have kids instead. I have a feeling she'll be another Millie and pop them out every couple of years.

• Sad

Shinealight

VIP Member
what's worse is that it's not even the younger ones who can't name all their siblings - can't remember who it was, but whichever of the older girls who wrote the birthday card to Sue from all the kids (which was odd in itself, as surely all the older kids are capable of buying individual cards for their mum, especially the ones with children of their own 🤷🏻‍♂️) - but she said that she wrote all their names, counted them and realised she'd missed someone and it then took her ages to work out which of the girls was missing.

as for Chris and some of the older girls, they are closer in age to their own mother than they are to Bonnie and Heidie. 🙄
Chris is closer in age to Sue than he is to most of his siblings 😳
What kind of weird fucked up shit is that family?

• Sick
Reactions: 19

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
even with yet another Radfraud girl following in the footsteps of her older sisters and having kids at a fairly young age, it was nice to see Katie and her bf's reaction to the gender reveal in contrast to the way Sue ignores the boys in the family. they both seemed so happy to be having a boy, their excitement and emotion was genuine and hopefully they will break the cycle in the way boys are overlooked and the girls always favoured - which, sadly, Millie has continued with Chester.

definitely weird when Connor's family/friends ran over to congratulate him while Katie stood awakardly on the sidelines, alone - despite her family members being present at the gender reveal. pregnancy and new babies is such a non-event for the Radfords - like the kids growing up with so many birthdays in the house, cake etc wasn't something to look forward, as it is for kids usually, as they must be eating it every few weeks with all their sibling's birthdays, plus the Disney trips every month etc, it's all so normalised there is no excitement, which is kinda sad when it's Katie's first child, and her mother's reaction is incredibly blasé - partly probably because she's jealous that her daughters are now having babies when she can't, but especially now knowing Katie is having a boy, she won't be interested at all, other than when she can include him in her "and counting" grandchildren total. boys in the family are simply numbers to Sue, whereas girls are favoured because they have a womb, thus there is potential to pressure them into getting pregnant as young as possible. 🙄

hssdrs

VIP Member
So it was highlighted on the other thread that Sophie is now "single" of facebook .
Plus Katie has done a little hint to confirm what tattlers have been saying .....pregnant.

So in 2024 there could be a wedding, Divorce & a new baby....... good lord Sue just think of the Tv show viewing figures & ££££ all that could fetch.

• Wow

may9289

Sues really on her high horse tonight isn’t she… bragging about being a higher rate tax payer as if she’s EVER done an honest days work in her life! She and Noel only have their money from exploiting all of their children! Sick sick sick

have the privilege

I was 20 when I had my eldest. I was far too young and would be a bit gutted if he did the same and had children before he’d had chance to establish himself properly and live a bit. It isn’t about making the most of it and working really hard to beat the odds, as a parent you shouldn’t want your children to have that uphill battle. My kid’s never missed out on anything, but it’d have been SO much easier had I been financially stable, with more experience behind me and in a stable relationship before having him.

It’s sad really, with a different upbringing at least some of them likely would have avoided repeating the cycle.

• Heart

FrankieP

Due to the protections some adopted children need and the fact that in some cases the birth family is not told where their child is, do the Radfords realise adopting could mean an end to their TV show, media appearance and influencer lifestyle?