The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the actual oxygen thieves who are liking sues posts? She’s a vile, uneducated bully. Just like her ugly daughters.
Please channel 5 drop them!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Nowull is such a skank isn't he. Just caught a bit of his vlog in Facebook where he scratched the camper and he's sooo gross. Ugly, dirty looking and always sniffing and wiping his nose on his hand. I bet he stinks.

Reactions: 12
Nowull is such a skank isn't he. Just caught a bit of his vlog in Facebook where he scratched the camper and he's sooo gross. Ugly, dirty looking and always sniffing and wiping his nose on his hand. I bet he stinks.
I certainly wouldn’t buy a pie from that skank 🤢
Can’t believe so many people know what he looks like but still but them 🤮

Reactions: 6
She’s fond of saying, ‘if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all,’ isn’t she? Usually in the sentence after she’s threatened someone ….
Truth hurts, eh Sue?

Sue in a rage . Tax credits have ended . Universal credit not so accommodating.

I think they have been getting nasty hate mail from HMRC .
What justice it would be to see them go down for a massive tax bill then when she’s moaning they’ve got no money and no assets, we can say she’s just jealous because we pay our tax bills and she doesn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They probably received an advance on the book, spent it on Disney and now realise the tax man will want 45% of it.

• Haha
What justice it would be to see them go down for a massive tax bill then when she’s moaning they’ve got no money and no assets, we can say she’s just jealous because we pay our tax bills and she doesn’t 😂😂
That would make my day. Something has definitely happened as she's worse than usual 🙄😱

Reactions: 13
Looks like the rants have stopped anyway. She’s probably back on the meds so it’s back to coffee and shopping posts. For now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has aged dreadfully recently imo.

Reactions: 4
He has aged dreadfully recently imo.
I was thinking the same when watching the ‘we’ve gone exploring’ vlog (with the close ups on his face lol) he looks a lot older than 53. The stress of all those children (+ Sue) has finally caught up with him.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same when watching the ‘we’ve gone exploring’ vlog (with the close ups on his face lol) he looks a lot older than 53. The stress of all those children (+ Sue) has finally caught up with him.
If I didn't know better I would have thought he was in his 60s. Bet he gets taken for Heidi's grandad a lot.

Reactions: 7
Another article on Facebook "Fabulous" page. Lovely pic of Sue with her pointy finger "Trolls WILL be found out" 🙄🙄🙄🤦🤣

• Haha
Why are people trolls just because they disagree. In my job we have to deal with minor complaints (other opinions) on a reasonably regular basis. We can’t just shout troll when someone disagrees with a system.

Reactions: 14
Makes you wonder how the younger ones (Hallie down) will feel about their parents when they’re older teens.
The skanks must feel out of place at the school gates, bet there are nannas picking up their grandkids who are younger than the skanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.